WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Johnny Lee Memphis Last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:25 am

Hi guys and Glas had another Great Gig With Johnny lee memphis last night i supported him again with Johnny Cash
i picked up lots of tips from him its great working with Experianced ETAs as they are so confidant
sorry didnt get many pics as i was stuck in teh wings lol

Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Img_0115
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:43 am

Glad you had a good show Ross - JLM is one of my fabourite ETAs saw him for the first time at Blackpool last year Smile - Hope to get to say hi to him at Biringham and tell him how fab I think he is!!! And from what I know of him he is a great guy!! - and of course looking forward to meeting you as well Ross, hey did you ever get the wig sorted out??
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 am

Hey just find me il take you to meet Johnny i consider my self one of his Memphis Mafia lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 pm

lol - Its cool Ross, my Chris knows Johnny Smile but I dont mind meeting him twice Rolling
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Glad you had a great night Ross and everything went well.
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

I had to leave after his first set as snow was getting bad and i was traveling a wee bit
but the first half was good his his new band the JLM Band are getting better everytime i hear them and always new material (elvis material)
the highlight again was Polk Sald mmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Great stuff Ross, glad it went well mate Smile
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 am

Ross
do you have any video footage of you doing your Johnny cash tribute , one of my faves ever JC ,
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:10 am

I Dont sorry folk seem to use there battery for elvis lol
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 am

got a wee demo but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnLBt7_3y1Y
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 am

F M Stiff mate thats absoulute quality .i love it
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 am

cheers ronnie lol Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:43 am

awee very good Ross, My dads Fave was Johnny Cash Smile - even to the point when I was about 6 my grandfather bred a palamino stallion which he gave to me (yer 6 I know is young but my family always had horses and he didnt stay a stallion for ever Wink - My dad encouraged me to call it Sue - which was strange as my horse was a boy lol - dad got his way of course and it was only years later I realised why he wanted me to call it that - yeeehaaawww a boy called Sue!!! - Many years ago When i visited Nashville I was lucky enough to visit where Johnny Cash lived, the guide said he often came out and spoke to the people who stopped, and if there wasnt loads on the tour bus had even invitd them into teh house, we were hopeful as only 4 of us on the tour but alas he didnt come out, but by all accounts he was a very friendly nice man Smile
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 pm

awww thats a great wee story Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Lee Memphis Last night   Johnny Lee Memphis Last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Lee Memphis Last night
Page 1 of 1