WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Craig memphis king

Go down 
+3
eselvisfan
val w (Kinky Boots)
Lorna
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Didnt think it would be long before the above banned member would slate the judging see below .......

Craig Memphis King
Tell me this how can u be a judge in the biggest Elvis comp in Europe if u are a pretend eta and have had fall outs with at least 6 of the etas and also your best friend is in it strange one that
9 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment
2 people like this.
Lee Davies Thats not right Criag what idiot decided that?
9 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Mark Elvis Goddard A comp can only be as good as it's judges Craig, if the judges have no credibility neither does the comp itself!
You know the public come to see, AND enjoy your show, they are the REAL judges cos they pay our wages!!!
9 hours ago · Like · 3 people
Craig Memphis King Safe to say none of the people he fell out with got through and yes you guessed it his best mate did total farce
9 hours ago · Like
Mike Powley Craig I thought it funny how they recruted judges.This has to change I am going to make for feeling known. I'm don,t thinkyou could win it, but you should have made the final. You are one of the better ones
8 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Jean Phillips I've got 2 agree with Mark, ur fans are the only true judges!! Think u new already what a fix it would be. Hope u enjoyed it aside from that. Xx
7 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Craig Memphis King I'm not discrediting the other judges Or the finalists i wasnt in the final as on the day i wasnt good enough just can't understand how this guy was asked to judge I find it an insult that someone of this eta level was judging other guys apart from that a great weekend well organised an well done to all the finalists can't wait for next year
7 hours ago · Like · 3 people
Cheryl Williams If this is in the King's name Craig, why don't you involve his estate so that the comp is more fair in the future for you all.
4 hours ago · Like
Buddy Hall Cos it would make it too expensive to put on! The Estate normally wants about £5000 fo rany event they endorse.
3 hours ago · Like
Cheryl Williams hmmmm, then maybe it could be turned around into sometihing that makes money for a charity Elvis was fond of..they shouldn't charge too much for that?
3 hours ago · Like
Glenn Hartwell Not good mate, i remember the gig you did at our place, it was brilliant, and you kept going till 5 in the morning (i'd have only docked you a couple of points for that) people still remark what a great night it was.....looking forward to the next one buddy!!
45 minutes ago · Like
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Paul, was this sent to your personally?
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 pm

No Val, its on Craigs FB wall for all to see Evil or Very Mad

This is what I put back: Funny how you didnt say it to this persons face at the time and was all nicey nicey. Very childish. Sounds very much like sour grapes to me. All the guys were great, including you but at the end of the day each guy is marked out of 10 for each category and then the one with the highest scores wins, simple really.

Very sad but not surprising Craig has put this. He has caused trouble here and on all the other forums too. What a proper tosser! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:02 pm

What a numpty he is. He has never entered it before, so he cant critisice on the judgeing. Why dont people put themselves forward to be a judge, see if there attitude changes then and they put up with the comments about their judging. This is why a think the scoring should be displayed but this is a no win situation.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:08 pm

A men to that Val. It has been campaigned for before and always been turned down. I think that as long as the judges agree - which I know Paul would - then they should be given to the individual if they require it.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm

SORRY GUYS BUT I HAVE JUST POSTED ON THE LITTLE PRICKS WALL. & HE BETTER WATCH HIS BACK NOW AS I WONT HAVE ANYONE SLAGGING ME OR PAUL OVER THIS (HIS BEST MATE THING) FOR THE RECORD IVE HAD SEVERAL + OF THE OTHER ETAS CONGRATULATE ME & TELL ME IT WAS LONG OVER DUE "ALL OF THE JUDGES" HAVE TOLD ME I DESERVED MY FINAL PLACE & MY BIGGEST PRAISE OF THE WEEKEND CAME FROM MICHAEL KING HIMSELF WHO GAVE ME THE BIGGEST HUG AFTER I HAD DONE MY SET IN THE FINAL & TOLD ME I REALLY DESERVED MY PLACE IN THE FINAL, THAT I HAD REALLY UPPED MY GAME THIS YEAR & THAT HE WAS SO PROUD OF ME... I HAVE WORKED SO HARD THIS PAST 12 MONTHS ON ALL ASPECTS OF MY TRIBUTE... MY WEIGHT, VOCALS INFACT THE HOLE PACKAGE SO ALL IN ALL I WONT HAVE MY INTEGRATY QUESTIONED
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Not worthy Not worthy You deserved to be in that final. Even Mike said 'you were on form and the best he had seen you'. Everyone in the final deserved to be their. I am sure the other judges are very friendly with other ETA's, are they being critisized
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Garry believe me you deserved your place and i hope you take craigs comment with a pinch of salt. I do feel very insulted by his comments cause i put my heart and sole into judging and was knackered each day doing it. But at the end of the day who is he ? am i going to loose sleep ? dont think so lmao.....

I was dead proud of you Gary and you did well. Would also like to say i was also proud of Pete and Eddie you both did stirling jobs up there and Elvis would be proud.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 pm

We are proud of everyone who was up their. It takes a lot of bottle, energy to do what you all do. Their was a lot of contestants and I am sure there was probably not much seperating everyone.

Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Your right there Val. All I can say is Green eyed monster or what! He is a nasty bugger. He was trying to have a pop at Paul which is bad enuf but has brought Garry into it which is lower than low. Garry, you really deserved your place up there, you know that and so does everyone else, including Craig himself. Proper vindictive wanker!
Back to top Go down

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am

he did the same thing at the best welsh trying to discredit the judges and the comp as a hole it is alway's the ones with the least talent that have the biggest axe to grind
Back to top Go down

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 am

Garry you totally deserved your place in the final in mine and chris opinion and to be honest I am a bit pissed off that your achievment is being marred – you would have been in our top 20 definitely – relish in your achievments sweetie because you earned them fair and square and deserve them don’t let that be spoiled for you or your family and friends they are so proud of you!!!

Back to top Go down

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 am

agreed Val, all the guys from the browser did great I am really looking forward to Jules footage, he taped it all so hopefully our you tube sections gonna be buzzing!! I managed some footage of Chris & a bit of Pete Storm then the cam corder run out of charge and someone, not me, forgot to bring the charger!!! Chris didnt manage to get to see Pete but I told him how good it was and the song choice of 12th of Never was beautiful choice.. so he is really looking forward to seeing what he missed.

My body is knackered but my brain is awake...

Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm

ok my advice is ignore him , we all know what Craig is like and like so many i have chatted to this weekend he is two faced and says one thing to your face and another in public , mine and Becks opinion is that Garry was awsome and totally deserved his place , however we have to disagree that everyone deserved their place , but that is our opinion , we are not saying anything about the judging and i wont be putting anything on the open board i agree it must be a really hard job to do and you have to take so many factors into mind and i would'nt do yoru job Paul for anything so thank you for taking on the job , on a personal note i am really having a rethink about what i am going to do , i know my voice is good enough and i sound more like Elvis than a few of the finalists , i mean after my heat performance Mike King pulled me back when i was leaving the stage and said i hit one of the best end notes to What Now My Love he had ever heard , great parise i think , so if i have the voice then i am miles away with everything else , maybe i am just a good singer and not a good ETA and maybe i will never be good enough , so after great reflection on my so called ETA carreer i am not promoting myself as an ETA anymore and am just going to do my standard mixed shows , again i would like to say a massive well done and well deserved to Garry i have never been happier for anyones success than yours at the weekend and i wish you all the best for the future if you improve at the rate you have been you will be challenging Chris CONNER this time next year Smile made up for you bud Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Eddie you did really well in the contest and no one can fault your vocals , you should not look at it as comparing yourself to other ETA's because thats not how you was Judged , everyone was judged individually and the standard is so high and rises every year. The attention to detail on some of the ETA's was so Scarey close , dont forget we wasnt sat at a table having a few beers laughing with friends we was there analysing every second of every eta.

I cant say enough you scored really well and your standard was high , put that along with the pressures of the contest and been on stage you have everthing to be proud off
Back to top Go down

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:41 pm

guys do we have a time limit on how long we can be writing a post cos I have now sat here twice today and typed up loads and been logged off when I ty to post it Sad

I dont have the energy to type it all again... hehe

Eddie I will make this brief and catch up with you later.

Give yourself some time to reflect this is all very raw and new for you right now.

Use the positives to help you with anything you may be feeling negative about.

There are more important things in life than comps..

Let the positive of the good feedbacks be the thing that spurs you on and keeps you going..

And the fact you got a lovely new jumpsuit that MUST be used Wink

Huggs

Michelle

Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 pm

michellep wrote:
guys do we have a time limit on how long we can be writing a post cos I have now sat here twice today and typed up loads and been logged off when I ty to post it Sad

I dont have the energy to type it all again... hehe

Eddie I will make this brief and catch up with you later.

Give yourself some time to reflect this is all very raw and new for you right now.

Use the positives to help you with anything you may be feeling negative about.

There are more important things in life than comps..

Let the positive of the good feedbacks be the thing that spurs you on and keeps you going..

And the fact you got a lovely new jumpsuit that MUST be used Wink

Huggs

Michelle

yeah i know what you mean Michelle and thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Short stuff have you got log on automatically if not put it on , but before you post just as a precaution highlight all your text right click and copy , then if you loose it you can start up again right click and past then all your text is there again lol
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Eddie, you know how i think of your voice. But what you are saying, i reconize. A few times, i have thought not always the best win. In 2006, Johnny dint even get tru the first round. There was this clown from Poland, jumping around on stage like a monkey and he couldnt sing, he got tru the finals. Kjell Elvis was in, he owns golden voice and he won then. I can tell you, with the hand on my heart, that Johnny should had been in the finals!!! Even Michael King, he had some big arguments with the jury then. So, i understand what you are saying. I also think, contest like this, could be bad for your selfasteam. If you just KNOW that you have the quality's and some other ETA's that dosnt have so much quality go tru, it will make you feel lauzy. (Garry John, please dont think i am talking about you here, course i know you deserve to be in the finals, so i wasnt talking about you, but in genarel).
Eddie, It would be a WAIST OF TALLENT if you would stop with what you are doing!!!! So just get that out of your mind, will you!!!!???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm

eselvisfan wrote:
Eddie, you know how i think of your voice. But what you are saying, i reconize. A few times, i have thought not always the best win. In 2006, Johnny dint even get tru the first round. There was this clown from Poland, jumping around on stage like a monkey and he couldnt sing, he got tru the finals. Kjell Elvis was in, he owns golden voice and he won then. I can tell you, with the hand on my heart, that Johnny should had been in the finals!!! Even Michael King, he had some big arguments with the jury then. So, i understand what you are saying. I also think, contest like this, could be bad for your selfasteam. If you just KNOW that you have the quality's and some other ETA's that dosnt have so much quality go tru, it will make you feel lauzy. (Garry John, please dont think i am talking about you here, course i know you deserve to be in the finals, so i wasnt talking about you, but in genarel).
Eddie, It would be a WAIST OF TALLENT if you would stop with what you are doing!!!! So just get that out of your mind, will you!!!!???

thank you Essie , i just feel if my voice was good enough i must have been way behind on everything else not to get in , i'm sure i will get over it Wink
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Eddie your voice is more then good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Lorna
Lorna

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Eddie you are a top ETA and shouldnt let the comp get you down. The thing is, with all comps they are judging every little thing from your moves to your vocals. Now there were 80+ guys in the comp and at least 60 would have been disappointed they didnt get through, and so they should but I hope they dont give up and I hope you dont give up either. You and many others deserved to be in the final but so did the final 23 who did go through. The entire comp was jam packed with talent and they all deserved to be on that stage. What you do in your own personal tribute to Elvis is yours and you should cherish that as you are blimin good! But honestly if comps arent for you, dont do them. They are not worth getting this upset about. You love Elvis and thats why you pay tribute to him, why should that change now?
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 pm

dont be too hard on yourself Edd
i know i never got to see you perform but i know from what i have seen you are a quality ETA mate am not just saying that to try and cheer you up , i stand by what i said in a previous post i had you down for a placing .
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm

viva ronnie c wrote:
dont be too hard on yourself Edd
i know i never got to see you perform but i know from what i have seen you are a quality ETA mate am not just saying that to try and cheer you up , i stand by what i said in a previous post i had you down for a placing .

thanks Ronnie , and Lorna , i will get over it , i'm just trying to get my head round where i went wrong , maybe or maybe not comps a right for me but i do enjoy performing in them and enjoy even more meeting everyone , thank you for yoru kind words both of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm

I really hope you do mate. You are bound to feel knocked by it, if you didnt it would be like you didnt care about your tribute, which we all most certainly know you do. Keep goin hun xx

Quick change of subject but know what I found a bit weird? Dont know if any of you picked up on this or if it was just me..... years ago it was a bit funny for ETAs to pretend to be American, you know with the accent and everything but now its more popular than ever! I thought nearly every guy up there was from the USA! Lol! Maybe there are elution lessons on how to talk like Elvis. Id take em up and not tell anyone just to freak Paul out 'hey baby' Craig memphis king SmileyGiggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craig memphis king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig memphis king   Craig memphis king Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craig memphis king
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next