WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael King update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Michael King update Empty
PostSubject: Michael King update   Michael King update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 am

Hi guys i'm sharing this info with but its not for general release .....

Firstly Michael is out which is a big relief and also he shared some info please read below ....

Quote :
Hi mate....nice words and are appreciated. Once I am able to do so, I will explain what happened, however just to let you know, and this is important to me for obvious reasons, it was at no time any of Sioned's fault and she was the inoccent party, whatever you have heard or will hear....speak soon and thanks again...michael
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Michael King update   Michael King update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:07 am

thanks Paul, for trusting us with this it will go no where from me not even to Chris. This is sounding like pretty serious situation, but the fact that Micahel is saying its not Sioneds fault least means they still have a really good chance with their marriage Smile Thats the thing that was hurting me so bad for Michael so I think hopefully today is a brighter day all round and lets hope tomorrow brings some good news that Burtons gone home and dotn come back!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Michael King update   Michael King update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Im with you there Michelle. Paul and I were talking through stuff last night and we just couldnt get our head around why she would do such a thing and Paul actually said that maybe something like this might have happened. This must be a horrific time for them but at least they can stand united and will hopefully get over this and come back even stronger x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Michael King update   Michael King update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 pm

thanks Paul , keep us posted mate
fingers crossed this is sorted very soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael King update   Michael King update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 pm

things usually come out in the end whatever it was happened pretty quick cos I know that burton was down in the main room after everything ended i guess that was about 2.30 3 oclock ish - i heard the next day that he had been taken away in an ambulance around 4!! but I wasnt there I dont know its all hear say and like someone said in another post here rumours kinda grow legs - Main thing is the marriage and i am so happy its looking like that hasnt been broken up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Michael King update   Michael King update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 pm

that's great news , but my advice is that even we don't discuss this then nobody can say or point the finger at any of us , Mike's privacy is paramount Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael King update   Michael King update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael King update
Page 1 of 1