WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...

Go down 
+7
Rossvegas
val w (Kinky Boots)
Mike w
TCBDavid
spirit of elvis
pauldb38
viva ronnie c
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Empty
PostSubject: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Wow what a dreadful lineup seriously this has become a national joke.What other star has followers trying to mimic him in a competition? ridiculous take away the white suits and wigs and you end up with some seriously deluded talentless people who would not even get on the club circuit in the north of England. In fact it has got so bad some clubs have no Elvis signs in the artists room because the ETA scene has produced a phenomenon never before seen.Talentless singers devoid of their own persona emulating very very badly the sexiest greatest showman who ever lived.Looking at the line up this weekend it is the same old same old people who believe that winning a competition such as this somehow gives them credence when in actual fact due to the deluded mentality of most entrants the awards only mean anything between them and their little clubs. Bizarre I for one wish Elvis was still alive simply to be able to watch real talent. mr Moan, london
Report abuse
commented on 20-Feb-2010 15:19

do you think he is an eta fan lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm

who wrote this Lisa , what paper is it from ??????????????????????
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Thats so typical of papers they use Elvis and Eta's to make a joke out of it all , i can only presume the reporter is just simply jealous because ....

1. He dont look as perfect as elvis did
2. He doesnt have the tallent Elvis had
3. He's probably peeved that after 34 years of his death no one will remember him where as Elvis will live on forever .... There very Rude the papers thats why i dont buy them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:51 pm

it is someone very bitter me thinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Sad very uncalled for
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Lisa, what paper is it from please.. Me think he is jealous, if he thought everyone was talentless why didnt he enter himself. If the competition was meaningless, why would people travel from all over the world. What a empty head.

He is a coward anyway, hasn't got the balls to add his own name. Talking about balls, if he is there next year we could always hang him by them but by the sound of it he has got any. If he thinks it is that bad, why did he travel all the way from London, double standards. Chainsaw Box Hurt
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 pm

LISA wrote:
Wow what a dreadful lineup seriously this has become a national joke.What other star has followers trying to mimic him in a competition? ridiculous take away the white suits and wigs and you end up with some seriously deluded talentless people who would not even get on the club circuit in the north of England. In fact it has got so bad some clubs have no Elvis signs in the artists room because the ETA scene has produced a phenomenon never before seen.Talentless singers devoid of their own persona emulating very very badly the sexiest greatest showman who ever lived.Looking at the line up this weekend it is the same old same old people who believe that winning a competition such as this somehow gives them credence when in actual fact due to the deluded mentality of most entrants the awards only mean anything between them and their little clubs. Bizarre I for one wish Elvis was still alive simply to be able to watch real talent. mr Moan, london
Report abuse

i have really got to stop going online when im drunk lol Drinker
Back to top Go down
Mike w
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Mike w

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
LISA wrote:
Report abuse

i have really got to stop going online when im drunk lol Drinker

lol! lol! lol!

seriously though the guy sounds a complete arse.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm

I think we should find out who he is and pop in to say hello to him Hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 pm

lol val your too funny - strangle him with one of your tights!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm

I could strangle him with one stocking and tie his balls together with the other affraid
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Thats my Missus Bad mouthing me again lol
Back to top Go down
johnny king
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
johnny king

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Words fail me.
Well, they don't actually, but the ones that spring immediately to mind aren't for gentle ears such as are found on here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnnyking.net
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
Thats my Missus Bad mouthing me again lol

I am sure she loves you really Ross Dancing
Back to top Go down
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 pm

from your top ranking eta to the the lowest etas out there we all have one thing in common the man moved us all so much that we all wanted to pay a tribute to him good or bad, but there is and only ever has been one elvis thats what these papers and critics cant get.
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 am

I will look for the link and post....
it was about the elvis weekender bridlington spa.
will look for link now . x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:34 am

here is the link..... (comments bottom of page)

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/news/Elvis-Weekender-Bridlington/article-1848921-detail/article.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 am

Sad know what though I was reading a review on a hotel once and some things concerned me soooo I called the hotel and asked the questions I felt I needed to ask and they said to me unfortunately it seems that the only people who want to add reviews are the ones with a problem or axe to grind, and the people that are quite happy with everything never bother to post how they feel - maybe this is what we should be doing - outweight those miserable people who just wanna moan all the time!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Just reported it as slander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 am

well i did post a comment on the wall but its not gone up - typical lol
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 am

just looked on the link to see your comment Michelle.... and noticed the one I copied and pasted on here has now GONE!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 am

people will always have their own opinion and no one and nothign will ever change it i leave them to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 am

yep its gone now wonder if they removed it or the eprson who wrte it hehe - mine was never published, it wasnt bad just said basically - The Party Poopers wont be missed and that Mr Moan should not generalise or paint everyone with same brush...
Back to top Go down
elvisfan88
Graceland Gates are in Sight
Graceland Gates are in Sight
elvisfan88

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 am

elvis is the greatest legend that has ever graced this planet. if you have nothing decent to post or if you dont like him them dont post about it bloody grow up! most people are just jealous as they wil never have the recognition that he had and never make as much money as he did as for eta's and elvis impersonators well they do a brilliant job of keeping elvis' spirit and legacy alive. so all you people puttin them down u get up on stage and sing or whatever and see how ard it is before passing judgement!!! matter closed i just posted this on it so lets see if they put it on lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...    oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh dear 1 of many nasty comments on a web/newspaper post...
Page 1 of 1