WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Bishop Films on Facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

David Bishop Films on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:09 am

As i have yet to set up a proper website i have made a home for my 'productions' on facebook if you fancy liking it heres the link https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Bishop-Films/133773793355649

ill stick past present and future projects on there and even when i do eventually sort out a real website ill still try to keep it updated for those of you who are interested in what i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 pm

well done David and good luck with it - you a very talented guy with a lot of flair (no pun intended cos we know you got a lot of flares of the trouser type hehe) and thanks for sharing with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharrie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sharrie

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Go for it, David. !!!!! What's your fave commissioned project to date?

Group Wave
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 pm

thanks guys that means alot, hopefully the next things to appear on there should be something to do with the show i have just filmed for johnny lee memphis. also got a script for a pretty interesting fiction piece that a small group of us are trying to secure local funding for, so if ur interested keep tabs on there
Back to top Go down
Sharrie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sharrie

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

You got your own scriptwriters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

we will keep tabs for sure - look forward to the JLM project - what a combo!!!
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:05 pm

i write scripts, but i also have friends who write scripts and come to me as part of a production team ( basically 3 guys one actor, one camera guy and one musician).... the JLM project hopefully will turn out really well hes very natural on camera and it was a good gig, it was in the Robin2 in bilston wolverhampton which has had some famous acts in in the past includin james burton himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

JLM Rocks!
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 am

Sharrie wrote:
What's your fave commissioned project to date?

sorry i realised i complete missed out your question, well tbh its really hard to answer that question considering the varying things i do. from the eta side of things im rather fond of the show i did with paul molloy as it means a lot that he took a chance and booked me before anyone else (even though other shows happened before his) but then for different reasons i really enjoyed working with ciaran houlihan at the festival as he is someone i have liked for a while...envied more like....getting to shot his version of impossible dream during his set was brilliant, its one of my favourite songs and in my opinion there arent many who can match his performance of it.

To be completely honest with you im just glad that through a freak idea at uni that put me in contact with dean mack, i get to do work that involves elvis...so out of all the work i have done its still the original 68 special green screen video i did with him that means the most...it literally changed my life.

Back to top Go down
Sharrie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sharrie

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 pm

that's great...hope Dean behaved for you!! Thanks David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Bishop Films on Facebook   David Bishop Films on Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Bishop Films on Facebook
Page 1 of 1