WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Films

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elvis Films Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Films   Elvis Films Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Hi,
about a month or two ago i was fortunate enough to have someone give me 7 dvd's containing all 31 of elvis' movies, i watched one today for the first time, while the quailty wasn't brilliant it was still watchable.
The funny thing is i can't remember for the life in me who or where i was given these, just can't remember who gave me them.

Not a bad gift hey.

Regards
Joe queen
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Films   Elvis Films Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Wow that is a lot of movies on just 7 DVDs. lol!
Which one did you watch today?
I watched them all as a kid when they were on for an annerversary of his death and got my mum to tape them for me because they were on during the day when I was in school. I wrote all over the box 'Lorna's do not touch!' lol
There are some that I cant remember seeing though and one is Wild in the Country. Id love to see that one, see if I can remember any bits. Also Kid Galahad (sorry cant spell) I cant remember that one either. Is great to watch the old movies again. He was a good actor, well you would have to be with some of those story lines Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

Elvis Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Films   Elvis Films Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi Lorna,
i have now watched two and i'm about to watch another one, i'm having a lazy day today, i watch fun in acapulco 1st then i've just watched stay away joe, not sure which i'm going to watch next, yes i was given them all.

i have the facility on my comp to copy dvd's should you want any doing.

Regards
Joe queen
Back to top Go down

Elvis Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Films   Elvis Films Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 am

I love all Elvis Presley's films. Yes some might say they are a little similar and they might be silly but he shines in them. My favorite is Love me Tender. He is not the love interest in it and thats quiet unusual. I still think he should have been. He was only a boy in it but he looked very handsome.

Shirley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elvis Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Films   Elvis Films Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis Films
Page 1 of 1