WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!!   MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Just recieved my finished Apache/Lucky suit made for me by no other than The Batman (Neil).
I must say the suit looks AWESOME, I love it. Neil has worked very had on this suit over the last few weeks making sure all the measurements & the look are just right, well he has certainly done me & himself proud & I would recommend him to any eta's wanting a jumpsuit made. I bought the red macrame belt from him a couple of months ago & was very impressed with that too!
Neil you are very talented my friend & admire the amount of time & care u put into your work buddy, I reckon u have a bright future . . . by the way I have already put in an order for 3 more suits!!!
I will post up some pics of it within the next few days Smile
Thankyou Neil, fantastic job cheers
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!!   MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Come on then show us the piccy then and make us all green with envy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!!   MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm

yer show us the piccy Darren, and whats the other 3 you ordered we wanna know hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!!   MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 pm

thanks for the compliment Darren much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!!   MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW APACHE/LUCKY SUIT!!!
Page 1 of 1