WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt' New Import CD: Venus Producti

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

'Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt' New Import CD: Venus Producti Empty
PostSubject: 'Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt' New Import CD: Venus Producti   'Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt' New Import CD: Venus Producti Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:49 am

'Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt' New Import CD: Venus Producti CD_Venus-Hurtx

'Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt' New Import CD: Venus Productions just released a new volume in the Welcome to The Jungle series titled Hurt. As usual, this CD offers you some spectacular recordings from the famous Jungle Room sessions, including some never heard before outtakes. There’s no need to brag again about this release being sensational, having a great sound quality or about the beautiful 16 page booklet, because you all knew that on forehand.
Hear how Elvis and his band go from strength to strength on “I’ll Never Fall In Love Again”, “For The Heart” and “Hurt”. This is a great follow-up to all previous volumes so don't you dare miss it!!! If it sounds like from outer space, you can be sure it's from Venus.
Tracklist: 1- I'll Never Fall In Love Again Takes 1,2 5:14; 2- I'll Never Fall In Love Again Take 3 4:07; 3-I'll Never Fall In Love Again Takes 4,5 3:58; 4- I'll Never Fall In Love Again Undubbed Master 3:40; 5- I'll Never Fall In Love Again Master 3:44; 6- For The Heart Take 1 3:46; 7- For The Heart Takes 2,3 4:15; 8- For The Heart Take 4 4:05; 9- For The Heart False starts,Take 5 4:30; 10- For The Heart Undubbed Master 3:26; 11- For The Heart Master 3:25; 12- Hurt Take 1 1:16;
13- Hurt Take 2 2:19; 14- Hurt False starts, Take 3 2:47; 15- Hurt Take 4 1:16; 16- Hurt Take 5 2:11; 17- Hurt Take 6 0:46; 18- Hurt Undubbed Master 2:10; 19- Hurt remixed 2:07; 20- Hurt Master 2:10; 21- Hurt Take 69 (David Briggs Tape X-Rated Version) 2:20

(News, Source;Venus
Back to top Go down

'Welcome To The Jungle - Hurt' New Import CD: Venus Producti
Page 1 of 1