WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'On A Jet To The Promised Land' new Venus EP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

'On A Jet To The Promised Land' new Venus EP Empty
PostSubject: 'On A Jet To The Promised Land' new Venus EP   'On A Jet To The Promised Land' new Venus EP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 am

'On A Jet To The Promised Land' new Venus EP Cd_Jet_To_Promised_Landx

'On A Jet To The Promised Land' new Venus EP: Venus Productions are proud to announce their latest release "On A Jet To The promised land". By now it should be clear that Venus always delivers top notch products, with unreleased recordings and "out of space" sound quality. Here they surprise us again with unreleased studio recordings from the December 1973 "Promised Land" sessions, the sound quality is again better than ever before. On this Special Edition, Extended Play release you'll find the following treasures:
1 Promised Land Take 1 2:32 , 2 There's A Honky Tonk Angel ( who takes me back in ) ** Take 1 3:22,
3 There's A Honky Tonk Angel Fs, Take 2 1:41, 4 There's A Honky Tonk Angel Take 3 3:35, 5 My Boy * Take 1 3:37, 6 My Boy * Take 2 3:54, 7 Love Song Of The Year Take 1 3:35, 8 Your Love's Been A Long Time Coming ** FS, Take 4 3:25, 9 Thinking About You * FS, Take 3 5:05, * Previously released ** Unedited

(News, Source;Venus)
Back to top Go down

'On A Jet To The Promised Land' new Venus EP
Page 1 of 1