WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hope i get this as a xmas prezzie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

hope i get this as a xmas prezzie  Empty
PostSubject: hope i get this as a xmas prezzie    hope i get this as a xmas prezzie  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:31 pm

vis In Vegas : Elvis Presley Photo Book by Paul Lichter : Hardcover : 228 pages
Paul Lichter's new book 'Elvis in Vegas', should be out next week. Fasten your seatbelt and hold on tight! Paul Lichter is taking you back to a magical time in Las Vegas when Elvis set up court and reigned as King. He may have toured the country, but when it came to live performances, Las Vegas was home to Elvis : The book in your hands is a virtual time capsule that will allow you to relive the excitement of Elvis on stage in Vegas. This is the ultimate Elvis book dealing with Elvis' performances in Las Vegas. It is an Elvis Presley fan's paradise : a front-row ticket to anything and everything related to the King's Vegas years. The extensive 'live' show chapter is easily worth the price alone. With hundreds of never before-seen photographs of Elvis' Vegas years, this book is the key volume in any Elvis aficionado's collection.
Back to top Go down

hope i get this as a xmas prezzie
Page 1 of 1