WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'America' FTD July CD track-listing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

'America' FTD July CD track-listing. Empty
PostSubject: 'America' FTD July CD track-listing.   'America' FTD July CD track-listing. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:40 pm

One of the July FTD release is the CD America featuring the complete show from April 22, 1976 recorded in Omaha, NB. This CD will also contain two tracks recorded during the last show of the tour in Spokane,WA.

Tracklist :

2001 Theme / See See Rider / I Got A Woman - Amen / Love Me / If You Love Me / You Gave Me A Mountain /Trying to get to You/ All Shook Up / Teddy Bear - Dont Be Cruel / Heartbreak Hotel / America The Beautiful / Polk Salad Annie / Introductions / What I'd Say (featuring James Burton) / Ronnie Tutt drums solo / Jerry Scheff bass solo / Tony Brown piano solo / Shane Keister piano solo / Marty Harrell orchestra / Hail! Hail! Rock N Roll / Hurt / Hound Dog / Help Me / How Great Thou Art / Little Darlin'/Its Now Or Never/Funny How Time Slips Away / Can't Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp. Bonus songs from Spokane, WA 27.4.76 : Burning Love/My Way.
Back to top Go down

'America' FTD July CD track-listing.
Page 1 of 1