WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jumpsuits Fit For A King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Jumpsuits Fit For A King Empty
PostSubject: Jumpsuits Fit For A King   Jumpsuits Fit For A King Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Just noticed on the website of the excellent Jumpsuits Fit For A King that they advertise the Peacock suit, but unfortunately there are no photos. I suppose this is because they have'nt had occassion to make one up for anyone yet, but the thing with these embroidered suits as I'm sure most ETAs will know is they have to be done well otherwise they just look cheap. Of course this applies to the jewelled suit's but the embroidery is different as it's harder to reproduce and some companies paint the design on instead.
I know that all their other suits are very well made especially their Aloha, but has anyone had an embroidered suit from JFFAK and if so, what was the workmanship like?
I worked with ETA Dave Sands a few years ago at a Sid Shaw event and he had a fantastic Peacock suit but I never got a chance to ask him where he got it. I am saving hard for a new suit and am having to make a few sacrifices, so I don't want to order one without seeing a picture first!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumpsuits Fit For A King   Jumpsuits Fit For A King Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:11 pm

I have not had an ebroidered suit mate but the quality of Rita's Aloha suit is fantastic, I love mine. Email her she is very easy to talk to mate

Micky Vegas
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Jumpsuits Fit For A King   Jumpsuits Fit For A King Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Thanks Micky,
Yes it was you I was thinking of regarding their Aloha suit! I think you said on here recently you got yours from them. I'll do as you say and contact Rita, I mean it's possible she's got pictures but has'nt put them on her site yet...
Regards, Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Jumpsuits Fit For A King   Jumpsuits Fit For A King Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi jasper, would you keep us informed as to how you go on as i myself am also looking into the possibility of purchasing an embroidered suit also
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Jumpsuits Fit For A King   Jumpsuits Fit For A King Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Yes if there's anything to report I'll put it up here. I'm not in a big hurry, so you might end up getting yours before I do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumpsuits Fit For A King   Jumpsuits Fit For A King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumpsuits Fit For A King
Page 1 of 1