WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Empty
PostSubject: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 am

Doug Church-The Voice Of Elvis will be back in the UK once again performing his legendary breath taking tribute to Elvis. At present there are two shows being negotiated with a possible third to be added to the tour.
The month of May is what we are aiming for!

1. A show with Doug & Darren H.
'ELVIS: The Legendary Concerts' which will consist of two 2 x 1 hour concerts plus a 15 - 20 mins encore, (Doug Church: Elvis Aloha or '77 / Darren H: Elvis TTWII), this will take place in Birmingham (venue to be confirmed)

2. A show with Doug Church, Darren H, Jim Santana.
'ELVIS: Through The Years Show' which will consist of two 3 x 45 minutes sets
(Darren H: 50's/Movies / Jim Santana: '68 Comeback / Doug Church: Concert years), this will take palce in Yorkshire (venue to be confirmed)

3. A possible 'Legends show' with Doug as Elvis (still in negotiation).

Will keep you updated on dates & venues, hope to see some of you at one of the shows or even all of them!

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . New_te10

Last edited by DARREN H on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:54 am

NICE ONE DARREN Smile hOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am

michellep wrote:
NICE ONE DARREN Smile hOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT Smile
Thankyou Michelle, looking very likely hun X Hope you & Chris can make one of the shows, I will personally introduce you to Doug & make sure you get a scaf personally autographed by him . . oh & a kiss! Cuddles . . . I meant a kiss for you not chris affraid lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:46 pm

It would be really great if we could Darren , problem for us with anythign is Chris gets so booked up and plus we have dogs groan groan - But Birmingham maybea  possibility as thats a bit nearer to us and we could probably get back same night.  Would be great to meet Doug, Chris would be made up he is really impressed with him.. Smile  of course I would be only to happy to colelcta  scarf and kiss from ya both - But I do need scarf closer the new year if poss for our acution thangy - hey or maybe a guitar pick or something he could sign and send easier??/
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Very nice, Darren!!
I have very much respect for Doug.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Quality bud
i had his DVD it was asome

i want his wig lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm

michellep wrote:
It would be really great if we could Darren , problem for us with anythign is Chris gets so booked up and plus we have dogs groan groan - But Birmingham maybea possibility as thats a bit nearer to us and we could probably get back same night. Would be great to meet Doug, Chris would be made up he is really impressed with him.. Smile of course I would be only to happy to colelcta scarf and kiss from ya both - But I do need scarf closer the new year if poss for our acution thangy - hey or maybe a guitar pick or something he could sign and send easier??/
Hi Michelle, will be great to see you both for sure, you'll both love Doug, he so down to earth & a real funny guy. The scarf for auction is already on it's way to me, once I recieve it I will forward it on to you, please pm me your address hun X
Oh & you'll definately get a scarf & a kiss from both myself & Doug . . Chris too! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm

eselvisfan wrote:
Very nice, Darren!!
I have very much respect for Doug.
Thanks Essie X Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
Quality bud
i had his DVD it was asome

i want his wig lol
Thanks Ross, yeah he is awesome & a really genuine guy! Hope maybe you can make a show & come along & meet him Smile
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Il try get there i got a Cuz in Brum ive no visited in a few years am due to take up his hospitality lol

I just Love ETA's who are not up them selfs it makes the whole experiance much better.
and to be honest thats the way it should be ! id love to meet Doug one day bud your Lucky to work with such a Legend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
Il try get there i got a Cuz in Brum ive no visited in a few years am due to take up his hospitality lol

I just Love ETA's who are not up them selfs it makes the whole experiance much better.
and to be honest thats the way it should be ! id love to meet Doug one day bud your Lucky to work with such a Legend
That would be fantastic mate, would love to meet ya & so would Doug I am sure. Doug is so humble, not a hint of ego that's part of why he has such a wide appeal oh & not forgetting the closest to Elvis vocally & in my opinion & many others visually too, he is world class Rossy in every aspect.
Yes I feel truely blessed & honoured to be working with him, I still have to pinch myself sometimes as still can't believe Doug & his management picked me & what really tops it off is that we have become the best of friends.
I really hope we get to meet you buddy, thanks again Wink
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Me too bud il certainly do my best
Am feeling Kinda Scunnered at the moment buddy i just found out my best pal that runs a Hotel ! he just Booked a ETA for XMAS and i just seen it in the paper advertised

i feel kinda crap as he knows i do EP tributes Sad
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Oooh thats a shame what your friend has done. But maybe he has done it because he didnt want to put you under pressue or anything because you are friends. You never know he might have not been the one who booked the ETA if he has a manager or something.
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Hi Val he is the Manager he does the hiring and firing lol
its just a kick too my dangly bit to be honest

feeling prety low at the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm

It is always dangerous to do buisness with family or friends, Ross... So maybe it is better this way. Dont take it personaly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Sorry ive stole this thread sorry Darren Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
Sorry ive stole this thread sorry Darren Wink
lol! No worries Ross, chin up dude, hope you can make it next May & meet up with us Wink
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Should be a great few shows Darren, get him to Scotland buddy Wink Great for Elvis fans in the UK that you are able to bring over such a class ETA on a regular basis...well done!

ps @ Rossy... don't let this get you down m8, I had a client cancel my booking and replace me on the same date with another ETA who approached them to offer "the same service at a more competitive rate. This guy must have really undercut me as they didn't mind the fact they had paid a deposit, which they would loose. All I'll say is they are getting what they pay for....hope they have a great night Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah ya Right Malcom Wink on all counts would love to see Darren and Doug up north of the border lol

I was watching the Elvis CBS Special DVD today and the bit were the UK Fan club guy was getting interviewd and i heard a scott in the background shouting hey am from scotland lol

canny take us any were lol
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
Yeah ya Right Malcom Wink on all counts would love to see Darren and Doug up north of the border lol

I was watching the Elvis CBS Special DVD today and the bit were the UK Fan club guy was getting interviewd and i heard a scott in the background shouting hey am from scotland lol

canny take us any were lol

His name is Dave Mackay, he gave Elvis the tartan tammy that can be seen on some footage of the last tour. His family are huge Elvis fans, and he's a great guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 pm

wiggle wiggle more scarves for our auction Smile Essiiiiiiiiiiiie can Johnny give us one too please pretty please xx
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:22 pm

You want to have some scarves? I have to order new ones first... haha Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
Should be a great few shows Darren, get him to Scotland buddy Wink Great for Elvis fans in the UK that you are able to bring over such a class ETA on a regular basis...well done!

Hi Malcolm, thankyou kindly Wink We do have plans to come to Scotland at some point it's just a matter of fitting it in & doing a bit of research regarding venues & where the show would sell best there. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 pm

just the one essie or if not a piccie of johnny signed maybe something anything dont buy something especially for it - we are doing a little collecton of bits to auction for charity and be great to have something signed by johnny...
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Ooooww, i thought you where kidding! haha What kinda charity is that? Ofcourse i will sent you something, just write me a private message with youre adress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next