WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Did you ever had fan's walking up to you and asked you funny request?

One time in Zwitserland, a man asked Johnny to sing 'It's easy for ME' (It's easy for you).
And an other time a man walked up to Johnny and asked for 'In CHICAGO' (in the ghetto).
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Willard Ford
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Willard Ford

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 am

Got asked if I'd be doing "Land of Cotton" last night....lol

Had to think for a second....!
Back to top Go down
http://www.songsoftheking.com
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 am

HAHAHA That is one way to mention American Trilogy!! haha
Some are just soooo funny, i think!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Willard Ford wrote:
Got asked if I'd be doing "Land of Cotton" last night....lol

Had to think for a second....!

Ha ha lol! . Made same mistakes myself, thinking songs were called something else.
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:46 am

The normal is "Are you doing Caught in a trap tonight"
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Is that usually the married men that ask for that lol!
Back to top Go down

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I couldnt think of anything really other than one time a lady asked for Mustung Sally I did tell her that I didnt think Elvis sung that but she did insist and a wearing a really nice Elvis T Shirt so wasnt gonna argue the case and just said Chris dont do that one - in hindsight maybe she meant Long tall Sally!!!

But last night Chris had a request lol When I went into his dressing room he was white as a sheet I said whats up? He said some man had asked if a lady could Breast feed her baby in his dressing room and proceeded to get a chair and settle it down, while Chris was getting ready for his show Rolling Chris face was a picture haha - he managed to talk his way around it and their was no breast feeding going on in his changing room tee hee
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 am

hIHIHI Maybe she ment Polk Salad Annie? haha

O Goodness, who takes a baby to see a tribute??? hahaha I bet you he was glad he could talk his way outa it. haha
Back to top Go down

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:04 am

she may have meant polk Salad Essie, hope so cos Chris always does that in his shows anyway so she got her song hehe - probably missed it though as she then spent the rst of the evening crying on my shoulder about her toy boy boyfriend who wasnt treating her right hehe..

Last nights show was a private Birthday Party essie, and the lady with the baby was the daughter of the birthday girl I later found out. It was a great evening actually everyone really enjoyed themselves and there was lots and lots of dancing going on - Oh yerrrrrrrrrr and the birthday cake was one of those made from loads and loads of cup cakes yum yum.. She gave Chris a big bagful of them and made himself sick gorging on them on the way home!!
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:09 am

You should had asked her to sing a part of that song that she wanted to hear. haha
Ooooww, my goodness, maybe she had to much to drink? She should had have a good time instead of crying over her boyfriend... hahaha That is why i always stay behind the sound-system, nobody can botter me then!! hahaha

That is great that they all had a good time. Ooowwwww, i bet that bag dint last long!! hahaha I made a carrot cake with topping this weekend, it dint survive a day... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny request   Funny request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny request
Page 1 of 1