WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut Show with live band!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut  Show with live band! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut Show with live band!   'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut  Show with live band! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:22 am

Sean David isnt a ETA but someone who makes films etc and for the record i like the photo of david and think he should pull his finger out and start singing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: 'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut Show with live band!   'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut  Show with live band! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:11 pm

This is really dragging on now, flippin' 'eck! As Paul said if it's only the fact of the belt is apparently tied the wrong side & the shaky leg then really there isn't much else to discuss, is there?
I have infact seen footage with Elvis shaking the leading leg so obviously even he was a stickler for having a certain leg to shake lol. I think silly minor things don't make a real difference to a performance tbh, none of us are perfect . . . are we? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut Show with live band!   'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut  Show with live band! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Quote :
Thats fair enough but then id like to make a comment about your profile photo.

The beach your standing on looks quite cold but you have a jumpsuit on and your wearing sunglasses.

Dont you think a better photo of yourself in a jumpsuit, would be on a stage?

the photo was taken whilst filming a music video for a band i know....if u want something else to pick up on im also wearing black boots as i didnt have white at the time, it is also the one and only time i've worn that suit and ur right it wasnt the greatest day in barry islands history but it didnt matter

As for being on stage id actually love to do it but i have to much respect for elvis and the guys who can do it properly to get up there and do a half arsed job of it and i dont think my voice is any where near good enough at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut Show with live band!   'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut  Show with live band! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'PATCH IT UP' - London Theatre Debut Show with live band!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2