WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed   Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 am

Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed Cdcoverforfanclubnews

Thousands of Elvis fans from around the world made their Elvis fan declaration by voting for their favorite Elvis songs, uploading their photo for the Elvis fan mosaic, and ordering their Elvis fan t-shirt. Now, we are excited to announce the song list that you the Elvis fans chose for the upcoming CD and reveal the fan mosaic that you helped to design.

"I AM AN ELVIS FAN" CD Song List

Over 250,000 votes were cast by fans in over 20 countries to compile the first-ever Elvis Presley fan-created albu m. The top voted songs will comprise the song list for the 21-song collection that will be available both digitally and in stores starting July 31. The cover of the release will feature the Elvis fan mosaic that was created by thousands of Elvis fan photos. The songs that will be featured on the album are...

Don't Be Cruel
Heartbreak Hotel
All Shook Up
Jailhouse Rock
Blue Hawaii
Viva Las Vegas
In The Ghetto
Suspicious Minds
Memories
Can't Help Falling in Love
The Wonder of You
Always On My Mind
Welcome To My World
Guitar Man
Kentucky Rain
An American Trilogy (live)
Burning Love (live)
Suspicious Minds (live)
Peace In The Valley
How Great Thou Art
If I Can Dream

To pre-order a copy go to: http://click.aristotle.net/click.aspx?lid=4Z0LdTCsXJO

Wear and Share Your Elvis Fan T-shirt
You can join in the Elvis Fan fun by submitting a picture of yourself showing off your official Elvis fan t-shirt to be included in a special fan photo gallery on Elvis.com.

Upload a creative photo showing off your Elvis fan tee via Instagram, include the hash tag #ElvisFan, and be included in our Wear and Share Gallery on Elvis.com! If you don't have Instagram, just email your photo to marketing@elvis.com to be included. In addition, all fans are encouraged to help kick off Elvis Week 2012 in Memphis by wearing your t-shirt to the Kick-Off Event at Redbirds Stadium on Friday, August 10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed   Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 pm

The cover looks brilliant, missed the deadline to load up a picture for it Sad
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed   Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:17 pm

this album could have been absolutely brilliant but they have just ended up with another greatest hits compilation which is a real shame, think of all the songs that most of us would have suggested and how few of the ones featured we would have actually picked....a little bit of green, love me love the life i lead, this is the story, the fairs moving on just to name a few
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed   Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis Fan CD Song List Revealed
Page 1 of 1