WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

British troops tribute to Elvis.

Go down 
+2
pauldb38
val w (Kinky Boots)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

British troops tribute to Elvis. Empty
PostSubject: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:27 pm

Here is a great morale-boosting video of our boys who are fighting the war in Afganistan, paying tribute to Elvis.

Well done lads, love it. Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1TTl9YZhfU
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:28 pm

This is brill, no matter where you are or what you are doing Elvis can lift your spirits up. All our troops keep your spirits up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Really enjoyed that sean thanks for posting.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 pm

well done guy's nice one
Back to top Go down
DJ STE
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
DJ STE

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Has anyone noticed the 'Top Gear' guys at the end? Jeremy, James and Richard dancing away. Clarkson has a great big gun in his hands. POWERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stesmith.co.uk
jason
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
jason

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:39 pm

that was great fun nice one lads fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Paul Richie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Paul Richie

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 am

Hi Sean, i did a gig a few weeks ago in Tadcaster, and the guy with the blue guitar and small thong was there and showed me the youtube footage, he really is a massive elvis fan, and he turned up in a jumpsuit, and in the second half of my show, i got him up and we did the promised land togeather, hes name is SPARKY, we dont relize how lucky we are, and sometimes forget what our lads are doing for us, thank you to each and everyone of you for fighting for us back here
Paul
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Paul Richie wrote:
Hi Sean, i did a gig a few weeks ago in Tadcaster, and the guy with the blue guitar and small thong was there and showed me the youtube footage, he really is a massive elvis fan, and he turned up in a jumpsuit, and in the second half of my show, i got him up and we did the promised land togeather, hes name is SPARKY, we dont relize how lucky we are, and sometimes forget what our lads are doing for us, thank you to each and everyone of you for fighting for us back here
Paul

Hi Paul,
Really interesting story, thanks for sharing that with us.

Recently on Sky they had the brilliant documentary Ross Kemp in Afghanistan and you get some idea from that what it must be like for them.

Very brave indeed.
Back to top Go down
Paul Richie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Paul Richie

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:27 pm

I agree with you 100 %, unless i hear somthing on the news, i do forget, our lads are still out there
Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

we should alway's remember them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British troops tribute to Elvis.   British troops tribute to Elvis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British troops tribute to Elvis.
Page 1 of 1