WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doug Church article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Doug Church article Empty
PostSubject: Doug Church article   Doug Church article Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:58 am

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/almostelvis.html

""The Voice of Elvis" Doug Church Back On (The Contest) Stage: After touring all over the United States and the world performing in England, Denmark, Hong Kong, Germany and Canada, Elvis Tribute Artist and Performer Doug Church, known the world over as "The Voice of Elvis" due to his uncanny vocal talents to sound like "The King of Rock n' Roll", Elvis Presley, has decided to step back in the world of Elvis Tribute Artist Contests. After an 11 year hiatus from performing in contests, Mr. Church has decided to get back in the mix.

"I felt the need to grow and learn and missed the friendships and camaraderie with the other performers. Being back on the contest stage I get to see a whole new audience. I enjoy their energy and performing for them"

Seeing Doug perform live is an incredible experience. The voice, mannerisms and stage presence takes you back to what it must have been like to feel the excitement of seeing Elvis Presley live on stage. Doug's amazing vocal range is what sets him apart from other Elvis Tribute Artists performing in the business. He still tours the world doing the shows that have won him so much acclaim and is a show you do not want to miss. See "The Voice of Elvis" Doug Church perform soon in a city near you. "

[Source: Elvis Expert)
Back to top Go down

Doug Church article
Page 1 of 1