WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doug Church

Go down 
+6
JRtherealJasper
Rossvegas
danusia
tutt
Sean
eselvisfan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm

I love Doug Church, and the way he performs.
I have met him befor, and he is not only goodlooking, but also very friendly.
But i knowdest something, in his latest video's ('09).
I think, his face has chainged.
Is it just me, or do you see it too?
Again, i realy think he is a very good ETA, so dont see it as a attack.
I am just wondering...
Look at this first clip from 2007.

And this clip, from 2009.
Aspecialy the right (for us the left side) side of his face..

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi Essie,

In the second clip it looks like Doug has got alot of make-up on, could that be the difference?

Make-up certainly changes the appearance of people.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Mmmm... i realy think he has botox, by looking at the expresion (or the non-expresion) on his face.
If you wear make-up, yes everything changes on the face, but you still have expresions.
Again, i do not want to put Doug down, sins i realy like him and i think he is one of the TOP ETA's.
Back to top Go down
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi Essie yea i am with Sean on this one, the 2nd clip is a lot better quality than the 1st & he seems to be wearing quite a bit of make up on the 2nd clip, but not on the 1st clip
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Essie, I can claim face on looks the clip a lot of younger as the impartial observer.
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm

looks a bit thinner in the face probably dropped a few pounds Wink
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 pm

Yes think I see what you mean Essie. But as the others have said, I think it's just makeup and he's lost a bit of weight as well.

In fact he looks more like The King now than he did 20 years ago! But this must be good genetics as well as his skill in applying makeup and shading to his nose, cheekbones etc.

Remember the difference in Martin Fontaine before and after? It looked like 2 different people....!
Back to top Go down
TimDudleyETA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TimDudleyETA

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 am

Gotta remember Doug lost a lot of weight from 2006 til now, that has a lot to do with face changing. Plus with new wig he got from New Roots make the hair look more natural and etc.

Trust me no plastic surgery. LO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timdudleyelvistribute
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 am

That could be it, that he lost the weight.
It is always great if someone can drop the weight.
But i think he looks better in the first clip, on the 2th he looks more like a doll.
Although i always find Doug a very handsome man.
And ofcourse he knows how to put up a show. Doug Church Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 am

Hi Essie, Doug has lost alot of weight compared to the first clip & it shows in his face etc & he had a nice tan when he arrived in the uk for the tour we did in April, Also I agree that the make up can make a big difference, he spent ages in the dressing room getting ready LOL.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Hihi Of all people, you would know.
You have seen him befor the show too.
Have you seen his secret, how he dos his make-up?
He sure looks good!!
Back to top Go down

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 am

eselvisfan wrote:
He sure looks good!!
LOL Essie, yes I know his secret! He is so clever with his makeup, he's given me some pointers & I started putting them into action & already recieved some real positive comments!
Hope Johnny is doing well, give him my warmest regards Doug Church Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 am

DARREN H wrote:
eselvisfan wrote:
He sure looks good!!
LOL Essie, yes I know his secret! He is so clever with his makeup, he's given me some pointers & I started putting them into action & already recieved some real positive comments!
Well tell the others then darren hahahah!!! thats what the browser is about all eta's giving tips to each other to help each other.

lisa x
Back to top Go down

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am

LISA wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
eselvisfan wrote:
He sure looks good!!
Well tell the others then darren hahahah!!! thats what the browser is about all eta's giving tips to each other to help each other.

lisa x
Doug Church Lol Hey Lisa, they are top secret, if I tell ya then I would have to kill ya! Doug Church Suspect Doug Church Affraid Doug Church Icon_lol Doug Church Lol Here is a picture of Doug taken when we were on tour, I think this profile of him really looks alot like Elvis. Doug Church The_to10Seriously though, I will make a list of materials & tips & post it whenI get a chance . . . hope that you & Chris are well hun X
Back to top Go down

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:01 am

Here is another pic of Doug face on:
Doug Church The_to11
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:31 am

I Agree Lisa he should share the info with us , doug was good enough to share it with him , and if its right what i hear about doug he would share ETA info with anyone who does a respectable tribute. Secrets don't help anyone Doug Church Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
I Agree Lisa he should share the info with us , doug was good enough to share it with him , and if its right what i hear about doug he would share ETA info with anyone who does a respectable tribute. Secrets don't help anyone Doug Church Lol
uh?? Doug Church Icon_scratch Errr Paul where have I said that I am not going to share? If you read my post underneath the first pic of Doug I posted below then you will see what I have actually said mate!
I was having a joke with Lisa Doug Church Icon_rolleyes Doug Church Lol

[/quote] Well tell the others then darren hahahah!!! thats what the browser is about all eta's giving tips to each other to help each other.

lisa x[/quote]
Doug Church Lol Hey Lisa, they are top secret, if I tell ya then I would have to kill ya! Doug Church Suspect Doug Church Affraid Doug Church Icon_lol Doug Church Lol Here is a picture of Doug taken when we were on tour, I think this profile of him really looks alot like Elvis. Doug Church The_to10
Seriously though, I will make a list of materials & tips & post it whenI get a chance . . . hope that you & Chris are well hun X
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:44 pm

DARREN H wrote:
pauldb38 wrote:
uh?? Doug Church Icon_scratch Errr Paul where have I said that I am not going to share? If you read my post underneath the first pic of Doug I posted below then you will see what I have actually said mate!
I was having a joke with Lisa Doug Church Icon_rolleyes Doug Church Lol

lisa x[/quote]
Doug Church Lol Hey Lisa, they are top secret, if I tell ya then I would have to kill ya! Doug Church Suspect Doug Church Affraid Doug Church Icon_lol Doug Church Lol Here is a picture of Doug taken when we were on tour, I think this profile of him really looks alot like Elvis. Doug Church The_to10
Seriously though, I will make a list of materials & tips & post it whenI get a chance . . . hope that you & Chris are well hun X[/quote]

I could see what you was doing mate Doug Church Lol I just thought i would support Lisa in your little Joke , and yes i can read one of my many talents ha ha Doug Church Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Hope i have not started an argument here boys!!!!! info shared between eta's is a good thing.
I get asked all the time about chris's hair and make up etc, and tell as chris does not mind at all.
But unfortunatley there is not much to tell as i dont do that much. As its chris's own hair that i cut any which way but lose (as not a hairdresser but guess well) and he dyes it using blue black. And i highlight his cheekbones with highlighter. thats it! oh and bit of fake tan if needed on his face (when pale). Oh and i dye his eybrows every now and then to make them as dark as his hair.
He is fortunate not to need the shadings that people talk about etc. But i do know a bit about this, so will tell you....
Darken the sides of your nose either side of your bridge, to make your nose look slimmer. (blend well though!) Suck in your cheeks and where it goes in use a dark bronzer just on that crease up to your middle of your ear, to make your cheek bones look higher (if you dont have high cheek bones to start with).
Use a fake tan or a good foundation on your skin, to even skin tone.... dont go for the tango look (elvis never did lol). and if you dont use eyebrow dye or eyelash dye make sure you use waterproof/smudge proof mascara and brow pencil. AND DONT PUT EYELINER INSIDE YOUR EYE!!
Hope i have been of some help.
xx
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:50 pm

oh and use hairspray over face to set!!! xx (and remember blend blend blend lines are a no no!!)
Back to top Go down
Willard Ford
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Willard Ford

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 am

Thanks for the tips Lisa! I'll try to go easy on the fake tan before Porthcawl.

Hope to see you both over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.songsoftheking.com
Sponsored content

Doug Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Church   Doug Church Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doug Church
Page 1 of 1