WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doug Church review?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elvisinmemphis
Knocking On Gracelands Door
elvisinmemphis

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Doug Church review? Empty
PostSubject: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 pm

I find it hard to believe there has been no mention of the Doug Church performance or a review of the Dewsbury Town hall Gig.
Especially with so many ETA's attending on the night. Doug was superb yet hardly a mention.............very strange????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 pm

elvisinmemphis wrote:
I find it hard to believe there has been no mention of the Doug Church performance or a review of the Dewsbury Town hall Gig.
Especially with so many ETA's attending on the night. Doug was superb yet hardly a mention.............very strange????

I was wondering the same thing Steve, I didn't want to do a review as everyone knows what I would say, lol. Be nice to hear it from some who were there at Dewsbury. Doug was superb as always, Every show I have done with him he never fails to astound not just me but the audience. I think we all delivered a respectful & memorable tribute to Elvis at Dewsbury & going by all the lovely comments on Facebook all who attended thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nice meeting you at last, also great to meet Chris & seeing him perform & not forgetting Lisa, she's nearly as mad as me! Doug Church review? Lol

Last edited by DARREN H on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 pm

I thought there had been a review Doug Church review? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
elvisinmemphis
elvisinmemphis

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:54 am

I haven't seen one Val.

Hi Darren,
Like you I would write one myself but that could be called biased. Anyway good to meet both you and Doug.

Steve
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Doug Church review? Icon_scratch maybe I read one on facebook, it was a good review anyway.
Back to top Go down
TimDudleyETA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TimDudleyETA

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:17 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timdudleyelvistribute

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:09 am

TimDudleyETA wrote:
lol
??
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 am

I'm sure lorney did a review i'll ask her when she gets home. But just for the record i thought the night was great.

Darren H did a great young elvis set, first time i saw him and was well entertained , Chris Conner who did the 68 comback years did his usual fab preformance , one thing i had noticed from last time i saw him (saw chris at a micheal king show last) ,
Chris's confidence has gone threw the roof he looked much more at home on stage
and looking at chris every other split second you would look and think Elvis is on stage. Doug Church doing the 70's era, i always rated doug on his youtube footage and though wow the guy has the sound of elvis , but was i in for a supprise dougs voice on the night was outstanding and he made even the likes of hurt look very easy , i ended up with a dry mouth maybe cause my jaw had dropped and stayed there right threw dougs set. One thing that is clear he is the voice of Elvis for sure but if your blown away by the youtube footage go see him live cause the footage doesn't do the man justice when singing live.

All in all a great night i wouldn't change a thing about it was really enjoyable.

Paul

Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Bring him to Scotland....I'll write a review Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
I'm sure lorney did a review i'll ask her when she gets home. But just for the record i thought the night was great.

Darren H did a great young elvis set, first time i saw him and was well entertained , Chris Conner who did the 68 comback years did his usual fab preformance , one thing i had noticed from last time i saw him (saw chris at a micheal king show last) ,
Chris's confidence has gone threw the roof he looked much more at home on stage
and looking at chris every other split second you would look and think Elvis is on stage. Doug Church doing the 70's era, i always rated doug on his youtube footage and though wow the guy has the sound of elvis , but was i in for a supprise dougs voice on the night was outstanding and he made even the likes of hurt look very easy , i ended up with a dry mouth maybe cause my jaw had dropped and stayed there right threw dougs set. One thing that is clear he is the voice of Elvis for sure but if your blown away by the youtube footage go see him live cause the footage doesn't do the man justice when singing live.

All in all a great night i wouldn't change a thing about it was really enjoyable.

Paul

Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin
Thanks Paul, great review mate! Glad you & Lorna had a fab night! Doug Church review? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
lol, Hi Mal, I am working on that mate! I have to make it worth while when bringing Doug over i.e setting up a few gigs. It's a long way for him to come to just do one show, he always asks me to set up 2 or 3. He also likes to fun while he's here & everyone knows how mad I can be sometimes . . Doug is equally as mad though!
Doug Church review? Lol
Cheers Doug Church review? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 pm

DARREN H wrote:
Malcolm King wrote:
lol, Hi Mal, I am working on that mate! I have to make it worth while when bringing Doug over i.e setting up a few gigs. It's a long way for him to come to just do one show, he always asks me to set up 2 or 3. He also likes to fun while he's here & everyone knows how mad I can be sometimes . . Doug is equally as mad though!
Doug Church review? Lol

Great Darren, it was just a pity we couldn't get it sorted
out for him to play Scotland
this year. I'll get in touch soon and maybe we can work on something as the
factor that scuppered our last attempt has been taken outta the equation.
I'm sure us Jocks would cope with you guys...not as if we are the shy, quiet
type ourselves..lol!!!

Doug Church review? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
Malcolm King wrote:
Doug Church review? Lol

Great Darren, it was just a pity we couldn't get it sorted
out for him to play Scotland
this year. I'll get in touch soon and maybe we can work on something as the
factor that scuppered our last attempt has been taken outta the equation.
I'm sure us Jocks would cope with you guys...not as if we are the shy, quiet
type ourselves..lol!!!

Doug Church review? Icon_lol
LOL, shy, quiet! Doug Church review? Lol Ok Mal, cool! Hope we can sort something out mate Doug Church review? Icon_smile
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doug Church review?   Doug Church review? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doug Church review?
Page 1 of 1