WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

doug church: sings il be wtih you always..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Empty
PostSubject: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:31 pm

hi all,

does anyone know anything about the song that doug church sings il be with you always, as i dont recall elvis singing it. its a really nice song. is there anywere i can get it from?

kind regards andy
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Jimmy `Orion` Ellis also did a version of it and there is a video of it available to view on youtube.

RIP Jimmy.

Keep rockin

T
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Hello Andy
as Rockin T has said that the Great Jimmy Ellis ( Orion) recored that song 1st, but Doug is a Big fan of Orion in fact it was Orion among others who inspired Doug to be an ETA so Doug recorded that as a Tribute to Jimmy Ellis and Elvis Presley and Doug always gives credit to Jimmy before he sings this song live. But now a few ETA's i believe are starting to sing this and to me anyone who has lost a loved one I'll Be With You Always fits all such a heart felt lyrics
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

PostSubject: Re: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:12 am

thanks mark that has answered my question perfectly i knew orion sang it but did not know doug done it as a tribute to him, i think i will be putting it in my show when i get started doing my gigs in a couple of months, do u know were i can get the backing track for it?

many thanks

andy
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

PostSubject: Re: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:08 am

and also i cant seem to find the lyrics for this song, can anyone help me out on that please.

regards andy
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:05 am

I dont know, buddy, but i give you a link to a website that has all kinds of lyrics, maybe you can try there.
Good luck!!

http://www.letssingit.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
jason
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
jason

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi mate

have you tried this site?

http://lyricsfly.com/song/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doug church: sings il be wtih you always..   doug church: sings il be wtih you always.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

doug church: sings il be wtih you always..
Page 1 of 1