WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Where No One Stands Alone' Import CD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

'Where No One Stands Alone' Import CD Empty
PostSubject: 'Where No One Stands Alone' Import CD   'Where No One Stands Alone' Import CD Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:03 pm

There are only a few more days before the new ''REELTRAX ''–label will come up with their second cd titled '' Where No One Stands Alone ''.

REELTRAX is – again - able to present a great variety of HGTA-Outtakes on its brandnew 79:58 minutes of listening pleasure-release in very good sound – better than you have heard it before.

And if this would not be enough reason to get the cd while you can: You won´t believe your ears when you hear the stunning sound on the 1966 private recording „Oh How I Love Jesus“! The other two bonus tracks are also presented with noticeably better sound than heard before. The tracklist is rounded off by a statement from Felton Jarvis who talks about HIS story how it came to work with Elvis.

'' Where No One Stands Alone'' contains a 20 (!!) page-booklet with all necessary information regarding Elvis´ legendary HGTA-Sessions.

We hope you like our new release on REELTRAX!

Here is the tracklist: 01 - Where No One Stands Alone (Take 3+4) ; 02 - So High (Take 1) ; 03 - Somebody Bigger Than You And I (Take 1+2) ; 04 - We Call On Him (Take 4,5,Cool ; 05 - How Great Thou Art (Take 1,2,3 + Count-in Take 4) ; 06 - Somebody Bigger Than You And I (Take 11,12,13,14,15,16) ; 07 - If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side (Takes 1,2 + count-in Take 3) ; 08 - Somebody Bigger Than You And I - workpart (Take 1,2,3,4,5,6) ; 09 - Without Him (Take 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) ; 10 - Where Could I Go But To The Lord (Take 1 + count-in Take 2) ; 11 - In The Garden (Take 1) ; 12 - Stand By Me (Take 1,2,3,4,5,6,7) ; 13 - Oh How I Love Jesus (private recording) ; 14 - How Great Thou Art incl. reprise - live June 10, 1975 ; 15 - Where No One Stands Alone - live February 16, 1977 ; 16 - Statement by Elvis' producer Felton Jarvis - December 16, 1980
Back to top Go down

'Where No One Stands Alone' Import CD
Page 1 of 1