WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender   Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender Inside20love20me20tendepm9

Here is a pre-view of some pages from the upcoming Elvis Unlimited Production book Inside Love Me Tender.

The book will be on 152 pages filled with rare pictures, information and lots of memorabilia. All connected to Elvis’ first movie from 1956 “Love Me Tender”

Inside Love Me Tender should be ready in the middle of July.

This deluxe box-set will like the previous "inside" box-sets include a book, dvd, vinyl single and a certificate that proves that you're one of the only 2000 people who have this box-set.

The book will be a 152 page full colour book featuring a lot of unknown stories about Elvis' first movie, many rare and unpublished pictures of Elvis during the filming, at the photo sessions, in the recording studio, at various meetings that was held during the filming etc.

The Inside Love Me Tender book will also contain a lot of beautiful memorabilia from all over the word. The very informative texts about the movie that you will find in the Inside Love Me Tender book has been written by Megan Murphy.

The foreword is written by the legendary Elvis book expert Ger Rijff, who years ago worked on a book about Love Me Tender. That book never happened and Ger has worked with Elvis Unlimited to produce the best possible book about this historical movie.

The DVD will contain some interesting footage from the movie set, premiers and of course the original trailer.

The special 45 rpm. vinyl single will be a replica of the original The Truth About Me single, that was recorded at the Love Me Tender set.

Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender Insidelovemetender1ih8
The Inside Love Me Tender deluxe box set gives an in depth look behind the scenes of the making off the movie.

The package contains:

• a full color book
• Certificate (limited edition 2000 pcs)
• 45rpm replica single with original The Truth About Me recording
• DVD with unreleased behind the scenes footage

When ordering the Book Inside Love Me Tender EpGold Web Shop will include a free My Baby Left Me CD.

Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender Mrsmyybaby1le2

My Baby Left Me CD.

An exclusive joint venture with MRS and HMV UK release a 30th Anniversary Enhanced CD Single and 10” Vinyl Limited Edition Special using original 1956 HMV artwork inner labels and sleeves. All units are individually numbered.

‘My Baby Left Me’, a classic rock anthem is released as an A side for the first time backed with ‘One-Sided Love Affair’ on August 20th 2007. The CD will also include a live video of Elvis performing ‘Don’t Be Cruel’ in Tupelo Mississippi.

The CD single is packaged with a completely black CD (both sides) and will have the original HMV standard label GOLD PRINT ON PURPLE in a vinyl effect record. This is then housed in a smart HMV 45 wallet replicated from the original 1956 sleeve which in turn is then placed into the picture CD cover.

The stickers will be on the shrink wrap not on the artwork. Only 15,000 copies are made of these and all are individually numbered.

THE CD SINGLE IS ENHANCED CD (to play on computers) CONTAINING THE VIDEO CLIP, PHOTOGRAPHS AND MORE FOOTAGE

Pre-Order Now: Book Inside Love Me Tender

Click on the banner to enter the shop

2008/07/04 www.elvisunlimted.com / wwww.epgold.com
Back to top Go down

Pre - view Book Inside Love Me Tender
Page 1 of 1