WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER   Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm

As we all know and we often say some of the movie songs Elvis did was pretty dire but amongst all those songs and there must be hundredsssss there are probably as many good ones as poor ones - so with that in mind what songs do you think from each movie was good and bad - we can go movie by movie and actually try and work out really how many bad ones there was - I think we may be surprised that there is more goodies than we thought Smile (please if miss any songs of the list correct me cos I am a bit of a dunce sometimes, ok most times Smile

LOVE ME TENDER

Love Me Tender
Poor Boy
Let me
We're gonna move

Although Love me Tender isnt one of my fave songs its still I guess a good song, lots of people love it Smile so of these 4 would vote 3 out of 4 I like them all except we're gonna move
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER   Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Yeh am not a big lover of any of those but the film is really good. Though I cant believe she wants his brother and not him. God she must be blind or stupid or both.
It really pulled my heart strings when he said that his mum hated the film coz she had to watch her son die, even if it was just on the golden screen Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER   Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm

yer I agree she has to be mad to want the brother - I read that Elvis really fell for Debra pagent in real life now wether its just a rumour I dont know - luckkkkkkkkkkkkkky debra!! he should have slipped into that wooly jumper and stole her heart haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER   Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis in the movies!! - LOVE ME TENDER
Page 1 of 1