WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x

Go down 
+8
Tracey
Rachy
John Devil
val w (Kinky Boots)
Garry John
TCBinaflash
spirit of elvis
Lorna
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Empty
PostSubject: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi guys, well what can I say another great get together was had, were friends old and new met up, this time to raise EddieP some money to help him replace some of his gear he had knicked when doing the last event and to also show him support and that we all appreciate him as a friend and tribute artist.
Friday night was awesome with EddieP, Garry John, Dave Gracelands, Andy Wright, Billy Dean and Chris Connor all giving fabulas performances at St Albans Hotel, St Annes, run by the lovely Dave and Dawn (aka Rock N Roll Rebel). Was such a fab party atmosphere and was a really good chance to catch up with everyone and to meet new friends. Everyone was up for a laugh and the beer flowed way into next morning – well to give you a clue, I was in bed by 2am but many of the others including my husband didn’t get to bed till 6am or later! (dirty stop up’s) Lol!
Saturday night was the big one, the show at the Rugby Club. When we got there we were really impressed and surprised – loads of lovely huge round tables, like a Christmas do were all set out for us all and a big area to dance on in the middle. The place soon began to fill and EddieP kicked off the evening in his leathers and had everyone in ‘Elvis mode’ from there on in. Everyone was superb and even though there were sound restrictions imposed by the venue (which stunned us all as no one knew until the music started playing that this was the case) and due to this time was up against it didn’t stop us from having a fabulas time. We managed to raise 644.20 for Eddie and hope as well as that he has some great memories to take away with him too.
Just want to say a big thank you to EddieP, Andy Wright, Garry John, Dave Gracelands, Chris Connor, Billy Dean and LA Ray who gave up their time for FREE to put on this event and also a big thank you to Charles who as a qualified sound engineer came from out of the audience to work the sound for the ETAs for the evening.
One of my best moments was when we nearly blinded LA Ray when he was singing ‘Viva Las Vegas’ as all us girlies were on the dance floor dancing in a row doing our shimmy shakes to the chorus! Lol! Am also gutted that I didn’t get a picky of Val’s kinky boots as those rival the last pair and Im sure a certain Mr Kent would be just as gutted for missing them! Lol!
Thanks for an amazing weekend guys you guys are fab and lookin forward to seein you all soon xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:54 pm

excellent review lorna not much more i can add to that or thou i will add more later when i can think straight going to bed now for a kip need some brain power, didnt get to sleep till 8 this mornin then got kicked out the b + b at 9.30 so yeh im knackered after lugging that gear round all weekend up and down 3 flights of stairs in our b + b last night and this mornin cause as you know cant leave nothin in cars these days.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Well what can I say about the weekend, me and Mike are still recovering. Glad we have got the day off work tomorrow Sleep . Brilliant weekend except for the party poopers with the noise restrictions (they need to re-look at a few health and safety sites to see the real rules on the noise restrictions geek ), but we didn't let that stop us and we all went on to have a good night on Saturday, everyone who performed was absolutly fabulous and as for Billy Dean well what can I say jawdrop .

I won some fabulous prizes. Paul B (the Phantom Bum Pincher) hosted the show very well. Well done to everyone who performed and looking forward to the next one. Paul it was us who was peep peeping to you on the motorway on the way home, but Lorna was Sleep . Will load some piccys soon.
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:23 pm

I would just like to say a BIG WELL DONE TO EVERYONE for raising so much funds for Eddie very impressive sum raised there folks well done Very Happy Very Happy and Val i want to see them Boots ok :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 pm

TCB, I wondered how long it would be before you asked about my boots. Will see what piccys have been took. Lorna, remember the hall Rock.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Ooowww that sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend!
Cant waith for the pictures!! king
And that is just great that yaw raised that money for Eddie P!!!
He deserves it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Rachy
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
Rachy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Well done guys, you did yourselves proud. What a great set of guys (and their lovely partners) who gave of their time and money to help Edd out in his time of need. No ego's just real nice peeps.

It was great to see everyone and meet some smashing new friends (and a pleasure to meet Val's famous boots!) Paul did a fab job as the compere for the weekend as did Dawn and Dave who kept us all fed and 'watered' (some more watered than others!!!!!)

I had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again.
x
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Rachy wrote:
Well done guys, you did yourselves proud. What a great set of guys (and their lovely partners) who gave of their time and money to help Edd out in his time of need. No ego's just real nice peeps.

It was great to see everyone and meet some smashing new friends (and a pleasure to meet Val's famous boots!) Paul did a fab job as the compere for the weekend as did Dawn and Dave who kept us all fed and 'watered' (some more watered than others!!!!!)

I had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again.
x
what do you mean your hubby were'nt that drunk lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Whistle Whistle Whistle
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
GRACELANDS
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
GRACELANDS

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:55 pm

cheers gaz no i wasnt told ya hic up xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/davegracelands
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi all here are the pics from the weekend.
EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3970

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3972

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3975

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3976

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3977

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3978

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3979

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3980

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3983

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3984

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3985

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3986

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3987

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3989

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3991

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3996

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3997

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3998

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF3999

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4002

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4004

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4005

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4013

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4014

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4015

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4016

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4020

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4024

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4027

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x DSCF4029

Last edited by val w on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Well Hi there to you all,
Have you all recovered and Sobered up Lol drunken Sleep drunken
We met old friends and some New ones, and we were all again made welcome
we took 2 of our Friends with us John & Sue who hadn't been before and they just
couldn't believe how they were made to feel so welcome by everyone
To Dawn & Dave Thank you so much for all your hard work and for throwing
open your "Home" to us and for just being there and being such a part of the weekend
To Paul & Lorna for all they did to make the weekend such a sucess a Lovely couple and an
absolute charming Daughter Ebony and there smashing Family Lorna loved your Dads Hair
Piece nearly better than Pauls ha ! ha ! afro
To LA ray and his good lady who even though he wasn't well on Saturday still went to the
venue for the FundRaiser to setup his PA equipment and still proceeeded to give us 3 songs
he says he isn't touching Brandy ever again Sick in bed
To Andy, and his Mum & Dad such a great Lad and a lovely and supporting Family
and he didn't let us down not only did he get up and give his first sets on Friday and Saturday
he set his PA up on Friday and then Helped out on Saturday again around 6 30 am he left the Hotel
to go to his own bed after his usual Bottle of Lambreni Cheesey Smile
To Val Miss Boots and Mike a pleasure as allways and there Friends nice down to earth people
To Dave (Gracelands) & Rachy a real pleasure to meet you and to spend time in your company
So sorry Mike and Debby were unable to come along you were sadly missed (Hope to see you both soon) but you were well represented by the Memphis Bells and there partners
To Chris & Lisa nice to meet you properly at last really enjoyed your set on Friday we know we will be seeing more of you
I must thank Garry John,Sam and of course Sydney & Piper for being such a big part of our weekend
Thought you were an absolute star when you just carried on and sang your first song with no Mic
And what can I say about the one and only Mr Billy Dean and his charming good Lady
Billy really enjoyed your sets (managed to keep hold of my drinks when you were dancing on the table Friday night) like I told you would love to see a full show of yours Thank you so much for the CD we played it all the way home and it is now a great addition to our CD collection
I can't leave without thanking the Man himself Eddie and his Lovely girl friend Such a star so Humble a Great ETA and just a nice Guy to boot and a credit to the ETA world so glad we in a small way could help out and that the Weekend was a sucess you deserved it mate
We must do something again soon to keep in touch and contact with so many nice people
I hope I have not missed anyone out I proberly Have please excuse me if I have I will remeber it's all the bloody Beer and once again thank you to the Forum Sleep Deprovation socity we managed another 12 Hr drinking session and still got up for Breakfast (well most of us did)

Thank you to you all Thanks Love John & Carole xxxxxx Cuddles

PS even the supersilious prat with the sound meter couldn't spoil another Good Do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! Haha! Drinker Cheesey Smile Drinker Haha! Haha! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Rachy
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
Rachy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Me thinks you're telling porkies Garry John! Twisted Evil xx
You are a lovely family and we were honoured to meet you all finally.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Loved the piccy's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRACELANDS
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
GRACELANDS

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 pm

well some of them tracy xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/davegracelands
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanx Val for the piccy's!!!! lips
Still dint see youre boots though...?! Whistle
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

great pics Val , thank you guy's , you all made the weekend brilliant Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:08 pm

What a weekend, we are just about recovering,
We would like to say thanks to Paul and Lorna for all your help with organising and compering.
Thanks to all the guys who cancelled gigs, and gave up their weekend to attend the fundraiser.
Thanks to Andy and Larry for bringing your equipment for the friday and saturday.
Thanks to all the guys who sang on the Friday night, Chris, Andy, Eddie, Garry, Billy,Dave, Lance,
if ive missed anyone sorry, as there were guests from here and some other hotels, that were here for the fundraiser, it was packed, as everyone had looked forward to meeting and hearing chris, he certainly added to his fan club that night. The night ended at 5.30 am, with the usual crew, Paul, Andy (and he had his lambrini)lol Garry, Larry, Dave Gracelands and Lisa. Who was putting the guys in their place lol.
Although there were problems with the sound saturday, The guys put on a fantastic show,
Money was raised on the friday night with a football card, thanks to samantha (garrys wife) for donating your winnings,
and a bucket was passed round, while the guys were singing.
The rest raised on saturday for tickets and raffle, thanks to Helen for giving us some prizes, and for being on the door on the saturday night.
It was nice to meet up with everyone again, and meet some new people.
We look forward to meeting you all again, and seeing Chris in his own show.
Thanks also to Eddie and his lovely girlfriend for joining us for the weekend, and accepting that picture. lol
as has already been said £644.20 was raised, including the £100 donation we promised. to help Eddie replace his gear.
By the way just recieved a post event questionaire from the club, which i will fill in and tell them what we thought of the sound meter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x   EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EddieP Love Me Tender Weekend Review x
Page 1 of 1