WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?

Go down 
+10
carole
pauldb38
spirit of elvis
dave dynamite
Garry John
Willard Ford
Pacer
TCBinaflash
eselvisfan
Dean-Mack
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Empty
PostSubject: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:42 am

Quote :

Our very good friend Pete Moor (Meaty) has a show sat 7th March 9pm Sun Inn Weymouth a small but friendly pub , Myself and Lorna are going down to support Pete despite the 5.5 hrs drive and would like to invite all members of the browser to his show , so if your in the area or even if your not why not come and join the fun ? If your into Elvis and in Weymouth look no further.

Just wondered if any of the forum members in the area or people travelling down are coming to see the Pete Moore show ??? Would be great to meet up with anyone going....

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

I'll be there, guitar in hand and ready to Rock in Weymouth cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Wish we could...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:17 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Quote :

Our very good friend Pete Moor (Meaty) has a show sat 7th March 9pm Sun Inn Weymouth a small but friendly pub , Myself and Lorna are going down to support Pete despite the 5.5 hrs drive and would like to invite all members of the browser to his show , so if your in the area or even if your not why not come and join the fun ? If your into Elvis and in Weymouth look no further.

Just wondered if any of the forum members in the area or people travelling down are coming to see the Pete Moore show ??? Would be great to meet up with anyone going....

Paul.

i will come if you take a detour and come and pick me up lol!
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:16 pm

spirit of elvis wrote:
pauldb38 wrote:
Quote :

Paul.

I would have mate but i'm already picking Gary John and his Wife Sam up so full car lol lol! lol! lol!

Paul.
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Paul get that long Pink Limo out you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Pacer
Graceland Gates are in Sight
Graceland Gates are in Sight

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:52 am

good luck with this

Last edited by Pacer on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:32 am

spirit of elvis wrote:
pauldb38 wrote:
Quote :

Paul.

sorry mate i baggsed the lift first Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! besides dont think there'd be enough room for your stash of lambrini Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Willard Ford
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Willard Ford

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Have a great night Pete. I'll be in London otherwise it would have been good to come and see your show. Next time I hope!
Back to top Go down
http://www.songsoftheking.com
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:39 pm

just got home an im absolutley knackered.. but what a night we were thoroughly entertained with 2 awsome vegas sets by the as ever mr (professional) pete moore & a brilliant 68 comeback set by mr dean (mooney) mac. then pete & sue, dean,paul & lornie b, dave dynamite, big jules, myself & my wife sam & the lovley, friendly people of the sun inn began to have a jamming & serious boozing session till 4am drunken drunken drunken drunken flying elvis flying elvis flying elvis to sum the night up perfection & well worth the 12 hour round trip
Back to top Go down
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Bloody brilliant night, gotta get some kip now Sleep Hey how can you call me moony lol! I'm not the 1 who walks into pubs, trousers undone and ready to bare all Garry lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 pm

i know.. bad lad that jules Whistle Whistle Whistle Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile
Back to top Go down
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm

hi guys
can i just say what a fantastic and fun weekend i,ve just had at the sun inn with mr pete moore a true show man and complete gent, and what a set 9pm start till 4am
[i only do a couple of 45 mins sets if i can help it lol]
his partner in crime was the young dean mack with a great set as well, with a couple of tracks from me ,paul ,garry, and even jules gave us a song or two,and a couple of songs from the girls sue,lorna,sam
great night had by all and im now looking foward to the next get together!!!!!!!!
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:14 pm

well glad u guys had a good weekend and were thinking of me not bein able to be there! does paul really drive that slow gareth 12 hour round trip lol? nah it is a long way isnt it, hence why we couldnt come cause ive got to give me old man a break. got alot of travelin to do these next few months cause there seems to be a hell of a lot going on eta wise this year.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 am

WOW What a weekend it was a long drive but the time flew as we had great company on the way down with Gary John and his lovelly wife Sam.
When we arrived we was greated by Nigel who after seeing the georgouus girls in the back of the car volunteered to get in the back of the car to show us where to park lol! . Once parked up and small walk to the pub Nigel said let me show you to your rooms , Gary and myself declined and said 2 pints of Larger and 2 voddy and cokes lol. We spent the next few hours with pete , dean, sue and Jules where we had a bit of a jam session in the afternoon. We later went for a chinise just across the road and to our shock horror lol! we could see Dean and jules outisde the pub and dean was mooning Ass to us from across the street , i was a lil worried cause Gary John was getting very excited at this point.

The evening was just great with our very own Pete Moore jumping into action , your suits mate are fantastic your a very lucky man having a talented wife like sue to make em for ya and your vocal is just spot on, i could have your cd playing in my car all day long. Mr dean Mac what can you say he is a great tribute but very much like pete down to earth and up for a laugh , i loved your rendition of hurt. But dean really gets into the music on the practic section dean was singing a heart felt song and he sang it with his eyes shut he was that into it he didn't know i was there at face level pulling faces at him lol. Jules even gave us a few songs and he has such a tender welsh singing voice but it does take it out of him and needs sleep after a few songs razz . Dave dynamite the bob hope of the ETA world Doh he is so funny life and soul of any party and wow what a rock n roll voice he has i was really supprised and blown away. We partied and laughed until 4 in the morning and it was just great spending time with genuine friends and having a laugh with no ego's or anything. The next morning we all got up for the 10am breakfast which was to die for but the laughs just continued poor sue was in tears as most of us was. The worst part of the weekend was having to say goodbye to our friends but i'm sure we will be doing it again soon. I know Jules is going to be nervous now cause lorney is going to get the photo's on the net later , but all i can say mate is your going to be the envy off allot of fella's for sure lol.

If i have missed anyone of this mini review i'm sorry its not intentional i'm still half a sleep, but would just like to finish on the note in thanking everyone who was there who all made the weekend great.

Paul.

Last edited by Lorna on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Paul cant spell! Lmao!)
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Guys and Girls

Firstly i have removed certain messges from this thread as this is not what we want to read on the forum , at the request of Darren H we have also removed his account. Some messages was removed by mistake and as soon as i can work out how to put em back i will unless you want to make like life easier and just repost lol.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carole
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
carole

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:19 pm

aw i forgot what i said now lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 pm

oh dear back to work today my real job [not emmerdale paul] well my my daytime job anyway,
but i could,nt help breaking into a smile now and again thinking of the weekend and i was just wondering if
you are going to patent your new handy ball wipes paul, put me done for a couple of packs lol.
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:17 pm

dave dynamite wrote:
oh dear back to work today my real job [not emmerdale paul] well my my daytime job anyway,
but i could,nt help breaking into a smile now and again thinking of the weekend and i was just wondering if
you are going to patent your new handy ball wipes paul, put me done for a couple of packs lol.
dave dynamite king
Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling
Back to top Go down
wongy
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
wongy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:47 pm

I would just like to say a big BIG thank you to everyone who came to Pete's gig at the Sun Inn.
Jules and Dave Dynamite turned up by surprise but it was so nice to see them both.
Paul travelled all 5.30hr journey with the lovely Lorna, bringing with them Garry John and his lovely wife Sam.
I would like to say thank you to our good friend Dean Mack who helped set up for Pete as I am still having problems with my hand since my fall at Oxford. (thank you Dean) Nigel at the Sun said it was the longest sound check ever, and lasted about 4hrs.
but everyone had a sing and it was great.
Pete came on and did his first half, then Dean came on and did his 68 comeback. He kept complaining that his leathers were getting sweaty, (i was having hot turns by the dozen),
Then came Petes second Half. (he's not bad either ) lol!
It was then free for all. Dave Dynamite sang some rock and roll and early Elvis which blew us away, at this point my shoes were kicked off and I was up on the dance floor.
Gary John did Polke Salad which Pete had previously asked him to do. well what can I say I was standing behind him and those moves wow (you are a very lucky lady Sam)
Paul did us his rendition of Runaway which had everyone up dancing and other such greats such as Baby I don't care - fantastic.
Jules did a few songs for us he is real Mr Smoothy, but it wore him out poor love and he had to have a snooze. lol!
Lorna and Sam even did a couple of songs, and I must admit, the girls were probably better than the boys.
All in all it was a great week-end, we were singing till 2.30am and after everyone going out for a kebab it was 4pm before everyone got to bed.
We enjoyed every minute, and it was so good to be with friends who really are friends.
thank you all again for your support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpresley.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Sounds like you all had a good time, glad you enjoyed yourself. Would love to have heard Lorna and Sam sing that would've been great. Wish I could have been there, maybe next time. Staying up until 4 am drinking drunken and then a kebab, perfect night.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Hiya Guys, Sorry it has taken me sooo long to comment but what a fab weekend we had.
Fink Im still recovering! Hehe! Such lovely atmosphere and being in the best possible company. God I was still crying with laughter when we were all at breakfast as was everyone else. Just cant wait for the next one guys.

Here are a few piccys for ya ..................

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 500b7829349920 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? C2671b29349926 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Fd1b8c29349928 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 7775a629349847 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 5b3cd029349848 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 800e6b29349850 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 63e5e529349854 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? F8b42029349857 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 183f5329349895 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? F21a6129349899 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 7cec5429349931 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Ac741929349937 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 415db929349934 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 110e6529349892 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 4da7e529349883 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Ed02ff29349868 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 1e796a29349864 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Fd9a8d29349943 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 3e9ad529349945 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 75223f29349949

Then there were these......Lmao

Please of a nervous disposition or under 18 look away now lol
Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Rated-18_150x150

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 5ca45b29349871 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 3fc3d429349846 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 253cc229349889 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? A422b429349886 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? B1d21029349904 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 075f1529349940 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 6418d029349860 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 516e8729349881 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 480acb29349884 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 17aeb429349911 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 68174629349915 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Acab4a29349918 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 1f06ca29349885 Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? 96234229349879

Last edited by Lorna on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Lol! Poor Jules. He loved it really lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES dear Lorna!!!
They are realy, realy COOL!!! cheers
But eeeehhhh, what's the story with Jules picky's??? scratch WHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:11 pm

It looks like you all had a good time, I dont know what to say about the 2nd lot of pictures jawdrop , I am not even going to ask what is going on Hello baby . All I can think of is the song by Black lace (not aggadoo) lol! . I think I have been going to the wrong browser weekends. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next