WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Pete Moore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Welcome Pete Moore Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Pete Moore   Welcome Pete Moore Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi Pete welcome to the mods section as you know already what is discussed in here stays in here lol.

Ok we have 5 moderators now why so many ? Well we know most of you are busy with other things so having 5 of you takes the pressure off a little.

Now when it comes to the forum unlike others forums you the moderators are the people who makes the descissions and again thats why theres 5 of you just so if your voting it can never be a split vote , voting could be about anything it could be removing a member , or a forum change etc etc.

Mine and lorna's job is to take orders off you , and also promoting the forum which takes up allot of time. But anything you need to ask where here to help.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Welcome Pete Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Pete Moore   Welcome Pete Moore Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Welcome Pete, we are now out numbered by the men. If you take orders from us Paul, my order is a vodka and coke next time we are out lol!
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Welcome Pete Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Pete Moore   Welcome Pete Moore Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Welcome Pete, we are now out numbered by the men. If you take orders from us Paul, my order is a vodka and coke next time we are out lol!
o.m.g. val you make me laugh, hehe paul get a round in, thats like sayin liverpool can win the league lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Welcome Pete Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Pete Moore   Welcome Pete Moore Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:18 pm

a very big welcome mr moore, & may i say a fine addition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk

Welcome Pete Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Pete Moore   Welcome Pete Moore Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:19 pm

thank's all i hope i can be of some use on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Pete Moore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Pete Moore   Welcome Pete Moore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Pete Moore
Page 1 of 1