WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?

Go down 
+10
carole
pauldb38
spirit of elvis
dave dynamite
Garry John
Willard Ford
Pacer
TCBinaflash
eselvisfan
Dean-Mack
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GRACELANDS
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
GRACELANDS

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:39 pm

well done pete top guy and great tribute xxx tcb
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/davegracelands
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Awww your right there Dave. Pete is a top guy and his tribute has gone from strength to strength, just like his voice. Thing I love about Petes tribute is he doesnt shy away from putting in some of the lesser well known songs and I think a lot more guys are venturing out and doing this now. Dean also, who has one hell of a voice put in a few ones that we dont hear very often which was really refreshing.

We did have a fab night and there were a few cheeky piccys with Jules (sorry Jules, we did warn you. Hehe!) but the actual show with Pete and Dean giving a fantastic range of songs, and Garry with his legendary Polk Salad Annie and Pauls Baby I dont Care, it was a fab tribute to Elvis and Im sure he would have been very proud of those lads that night.

Every time we have get togethers like this it makes you realise what being an Elvis fan is all about - enjoying his music but also making friends along the way. Its pretty amazin when you think about it xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 pm

thank you all for a fantastic night ,it is humbling it get so many friend's travel such long distances just to here me sing a few elvis song's . It does prove one thing thow the more they all drank the better i sounded lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?   Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pete Moore Gig 7th March anyone going ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2