WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Richie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Paul Richie

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-15

KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Empty
PostSubject: KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE   KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi all, just a thought, all the ETAs in the kings convention at lakeside on 5th and 6th june are performing a showcase, and from what im lead to belive, apart form 1 maybe 2 ETAs, all the other ETAs are performing for free, and all there fans, family and freinds will be paying to get in and see them all perform, so where is all the money going to,? UNLIKE BLACKPOOL, there is NO CONTEST with big prize money at the end of it,so in todays day and age, where theres not alot of money around, why are so many ETAs giving up there time, to earn another ETA alot and lot of money.
WHY are the bigs guns like ROB KINGSLEY, RICHARD ATKINS, PAUL LARCOMBE,PAUL MALLOY,MARTIN FOX and many more not on there, and i know a few of them have been asked,
I JUST THINK THAT SOME OF YOU GOOD GUYS OUT THERE ARE BEENING TAKERN FOR A RIDE AND I DONT KNOW WHY
Paul Richie
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309

PostSubject: Re: KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE   KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Why is this subject here, if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE   KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:48 pm

It was removed for its slanderous comments toward the event , had a request to remove it.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE   KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Okidoki, i just missed the slanderous, i guess....
I thought it was just a question. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE   KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi Essie, yeh I think Paul Richie and Mike King/ Martin Fox have fallen out. Paul R is saying that Blackpool etc are taking people for a ride or for a fool. It was a bit naughty of him really though we are friends with both of them.
Normally Paul would have put a reason up but its been so manic here I think he must have just moved it and forgot.

On a different note, hope your doing well my dear. Not heard from old Markey boy in a while but if all is still on for Sept then it wil be so fab to see you and fingers crossed we will be able to sort somet for next year. Maybe get a Brower get together over your way xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE   KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Heeeey Lorna,

I see... Maybe he toke the wrong kinda words, to say that kind of thing.
I see his point though. Wink
Oooww, i hope the manic will be over soon for yaw!!
It would be nice to relax some for you both!

I know, me and Johnny where talking about it a few times this week, that we havent seen Mark on the browser for a while....
Hope he is ok!!!
Course i thought he would only be gone for 2 weeks.?
I am sure it is still on in Essex, course this friend of ours (Heiki Losoa, also an ETA from Norway) called Mark to sign in, and it was still on as far as i know.
Yeeeaaahhhh, it would be FANTASTIC to meet yaw!!!
We are soooo looking forward to it!
That would be absolutely FANTASTIC to be finely at a Browser get together, sometime!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE   KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KINGS CONVENTION 5TH & 6TH JUNE
Page 1 of 1