WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ELVIS WEEK 2010

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 am

To be honest i'm a little peeved with paul , he can clearly see we have set something up and now he is telling people to hold there plans for next year , what gives him the right ? Out of respect i wouldn't stamp on peoples toes like he is doing i think its bang out of order to be totally honest.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Obviously he didn't know about the arrangements for memphis next year but I thought it was a good idea of yours paul's saying about linking them both together.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 pm

thats us barred from the norbreck in january :cheeysmile: Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile o.k. guys i think its time to show we mean buisness & lets get some muscle behind this hussle lol! lol! i think were getting a reasonabel amount of intrest to get a seperate section up & running with some hard info on it then ( i.e. a hotel choice & the fact that were gonna try & do some form of showcasing & possible tours i.e. tupelo an such, an the savings $$$ pot ) the quicker we do it the sooner we save lol! lol! as i personally wont see this as another failed Elvis event of this year jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop lol! then who knows this could become a regular thing (collingwood the year after affraid affraid affraid ) so come on MR&MRS ADMINISTRATORS smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am

I would loooooove to come along you guys!
But i havent discused it with Johnny yet.
I think he has some other major planes for next year, witch i will talk about when the planes are reality.
Paul, i think it is totaly great that you be totaly honest and write down what you think.
And i agree with Garry, you must try to give a good and nice package for the ones that want to come along.
I think that making a showcase in Memphis will draw them over the edge!!
Witch ETA wouldnt like to do that??!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm

all thistalk of memphis on the main browser aint half gettin me excited Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:59 pm

I soooooooo cant wait! Heheheeheheheheh!!!!!!
So with it being from the 10th to the 16th when are we goin like and when are we comin back? We doin 7 or 10 days. Decisions decisions! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Lorna wrote:
I soooooooo cant wait! Heheheeheheheheh!!!!!!
So with it being from the 10th to the 16th when are we goin like and when are we comin back? We doin 7 or 10 days. Decisions decisions! lol
now you've got me droolin.. do you think they'ed have enough booze in memphis for us to go for 10 days lol! lol! lol! we'd probably drink them dry after 3 days affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm

i think it will have to be 10 day'S at least
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 am

Dont want to seem horrible, but has anyone read the reviews on trip advisor regarding the hotel Memphisking is recommending. I dont usually take much notice of them but it worth a look. Every single one of the reviews are horrible. Hopefully it is not the same hotel. It is really nice of him to get us the information and help us with it.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Dont want to seem horrible, but has anyone read the reviews on trip advisor regarding the hotel Memphisking is recommending. I dont usually take much notice of them but it worth a look. Every single one of the reviews are horrible. Hopefully it is not the same hotel. It is really nice of him to get us the information and help us with it.
sorry but im having a blonde moment Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile is he reccomending the clarion or the airport inn or are they one in the same Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Hay never mind the blonde moment, only me and Lorna can have them ha ha. I think it is the Airport one. Might have to double check with him.

Just had another look, apparently it is known by a few differnt names, but the Airport inn & the Clarion are both the same hotel.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:17 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
to be honest i'm not really sure what to think as i've had a look on trip advisor an most hotels seem to have bad reports (inc of the clarion, heartbreak hotel & the one i wantd to stay at the days inn graceland) it seems to me that in this day an age people have only got somet to say when they want a winge ie trip advisor. im stuck now for giving an opinion on a hotel as ive seen that many over the tinternet bounce bounce bounce bounce its doin me ead in lol! lol! lol! i think we need an executive desicion on some digs lol! lol! lol! cause we really need to get a hotel picked, posted to the main memphis page an booked a.s.a.p. cause it seems that they get quickly booked for E/W. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 pm

We stayed at the Clarion and I was really worried because of the reviews before we went but Paul had been before and its ok. Nothin special but the people are friendly and they were really helpful and it was cheap and close to Graceland! Lol!
But anywhere thats reasonably priced,not too far out the way and clean (lol) is fine by me. I tried to get prices off the clarion for next year but to no avail (dont fink they could understand my scouse accent lol) but yeh the sooner the better for me, as long as we is all together Im not fussed hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:37 pm

we are still up for this sorry we haven't said much about it we have had quite a lot going on
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 pm

I agree, when you read trip advisor people will moan if the colour of the bath was not right. But if we can go by others experiences of the hotels that would be better. It might be worth seeing what the clarion have to offer as they already know we are willing to go there.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 pm

www.klm.com/travel/gb_en/index_default.html - 85k -
Agoda.com/Graceland

just a couple more hotels ive stumbled across whilst browsing for memphis (when you put in the dates 10-18 aug 2010 , quality inn graceland is coming up as available priced at $65 per night which seems resonable) & klm airlines appear to be the most reasonably priced airline & are upto the begining of aug 2010 for prices so i reckon a few more weeks & prices for E/W should be available so a few weeks time should see us able to compile an overall costing cheers cheers :cheers:memphis here we come
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Agoda.com/Graceland

sorry for some reason i could'nt get multiple links on Computer Crash Computer Crash Computer Crash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS WEEK 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELVIS WEEK 2010
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2