WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'

Go down 
+8
Dean-Mack
Malcolm King
pauldb38
val w (Kinky Boots)
eselvisfan
LISA
Little Elvis
MichaelAMemphis
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Empty
PostSubject: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 am

Hi guys/girls. Last weekend was just amazing the show with steve and chris. The audience were superb also. bravo to both chris and steve, they really did put on an amazing show. Here is a clip of chris at the show singing various songs. Hope to see you at a show near you soon, (i know not always poss as lots of you guys have your own shows/gigs and cant make others).
Me and chris went to see paul larcombe and red alert last week, great as always, and also ricky aron and paul malloy they were great as always too. If ever chris has got a night off the first thing we do is look for an eta in the area to go to watch and support and we always have a great night! There are many i would like to see but the distance is too far! will have to wait to closer by.
Anyways, here is the clip i hope you enjoy as much as i did. Love lisa x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6obcVsvkUE4
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 am

Real fab!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
Little Elvis
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
Little Elvis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 am

Wow Wow Wow!

Unbelieveable Lisa, this guy just keeps better and the cloesest thing to Elvis I have ever seen.

If he doesnt win in Memphis......... it will be nothing short of a crime, Chris, in my opinion is destined for big things and will go to the very top and wouldnt be surprised to see him in Vegas with his own show!

Going to the show in Dewsbury in November and it cant come quick enough!

Dean
Back to top Go down
http://www.lostrockets.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 am

Some really cool clips there Lisa, Chris did a great job! Wink
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:08 am

Little Elvis wrote:
Wow Wow Wow!

Unbelieveable Lisa, this guy just keeps better and the cloesest thing to Elvis I have ever seen.

If he doesnt win in Memphis......... it will be nothing short of a crime, Chris, in my opinion is destined for big things and will go to the very top and wouldnt be surprised to see him in Vegas with his own show!

Going to the show in Dewsbury in November and it cant come quick enough!

Dean
Thanks so much, i will pass the comp on the Chris. We are looking forward to memphis and seeing graceland. Both shows this weekend gone were just amazing, mind blowing to be honest. Yes i agree Chris has got better and better. The crowd loved it and so did all involved. Thanks again for such a nice message. lisa xx
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 am

He sure has the moves!
He must have study'd Elvis all the time!!
Very good!!
I can imagion you are proud of youre man, Lisa!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 am

Well done Chris, you seem more relaxed and going from strength to strength. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 am

Wow i loved the video Chris / Lisa , because he looks more relaxed his moves look more natural , brilliant stuff. Like i said back in January Chris is destined for much bigger and better things , whatch out trent , doug and shawn , our own british tribute is ready to wup your ass !

Keep up the good work and keep us informed lisa ....

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 am

pauldb38 wrote:
Wow i loved the video Chris / Lisa , because he looks more relaxed his moves look more natural , brilliant stuff. Like i said back in January Chris is destined for much bigger and better things , whatch out trent , doug and shawn , our own british tribute is ready to wup your ass !

Keep up the good work and keep us informed lisa ....

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hi Paul thanks for that. i agree with you totally chris is alot more relaxed now. He is enjoying the show. Chris is not the most confident of people, but his confidence on stage has become stronger, and it shows. Credit also to Steve his manager. See you soon Paul. Thanks to others also for messages left. Thanks for taking time out to put your view, its nice of you guys. lisa x
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 am

Fantastic! on all levels...simply fantastic!!!

Mal
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 am

Brilliant, The moves were there from when I 1st saw Chris but that is vocally the best I have heard him. Loved it cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 am

just fab chris Hyper
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Fantastic chris you look great on stage... Thumbs
LANCE
TCB
Back to top Go down
chris connor
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
chris connor

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:34 pm

thank you for all comments. very much appreciated. chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisconnorelvis.com
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 pm

FANTASTIC MONTAGE CHRIS, YOU ARE SOUNDING MUCH BETTER AND REALLY HAVE THE STAGE PRESENCE TO GO WITH IT. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'   VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VID CLIP OF CHRIS CONNOR AT THE 'ELVIS TRIBUTE SHOW'
Page 1 of 1