WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall

Go down 
+9
johnny king
LISA
Elvis in Kent
John Devil
Malcolm King
eselvisfan
spirit of elvis
Lorna
Tracey
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Empty
PostSubject: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi, hope everyone here is well and enjoying this lovely weather. Its too hot for me, i prefer to fake it than sunbathe lol!!! I get too irratable, and need a pool to lay in! anyway, here is two clips of chris at dewsbury town hall, it was a great night, the crowd were fantastic as you will see on the footage, and was enjoyed by all, especially chris.

I hope your blackpool event went well i will take a look on here for footage and comments etc, and a shame that we couldnt attend, but hope to see you all at a get to gether soon. love lisa xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuJ53ubzzw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pI6pPIpm4

(R.I.P Micheal.)
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:33 pm

LISA wrote:
Hi, hope everyone here is well and enjoying this lovely weather. Its too hot for me, i prefer to fake it than sunbathe lol!!! I get too irratable, and need a pool to lay in! anyway, here is two clips of chris at dewsbury town hall, it was a great night, the crowd were fantastic as you will see on the footage, and was enjoyed by all, especially chris.

I hope your blackpool event went well i will take a look on here for footage and comments etc, and a shame that we couldnt attend, but hope to see you all at a get to gether soon. love lisa xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pI6pPIpm4

(R.I.P Micheal.)
YEAH AN HOPE YOU BRING SOME BEER TOKENS NEXT TIME LISA lol! lol! lol! Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Eh Mr!!! if i remember right i was the one buying last time!! you lot could not keep up which was not my fault!! its definately your round next, and then mr Bulmers!

we will leave dave out of it as we know what happens!!! lol xxxx
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi Lisa,

I couldnt get to see the first link, but watched the second one, always a pleasure to watch Chris Smile great performance.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 pm

i will check first link now, thanks tracey. x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi Tracey check this link, should work. xxx
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Absolutely fantastic as always. You could actually let yourself get carried away and think it was Elvis at times which is A-mazin!
All the best in Memphis. Wish we were going this year but if you get the bug we are going next year for sure cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:15 pm

LISA wrote:
Eh Mr!!! if i remember right i was the one buying last time!! you lot could not keep up which was not my fault!! its definately your round next, and then mr Bulmers!

Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Garry John wrote:
LISA wrote:

Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile

Gary thats terrible lisa has a very short memory they way i remember it is she said i'll get these just hold on while i go to the loo 30 mins later she walks back in and says oh i see you just got drinks in thanks guys Drinker Drinker Drinker

Paul.
Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Garry John wrote:
LISA wrote:

Gary thats terrible lisa has a very short memory they way i remember it is she said i'll get these just hold on while i go to the loo 30 mins later she walks back in and says oh i see you just got drinks in thanks guys Drinker Drinker Drinker

Paul.
Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha!
thats how i remember it to mate, but may i just add when she asked what have you got me..??? an we said double vodka..!! an she said what not a trebble Rolling Rolling Rolling Haha! Haha! Haha!
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah and put ice with it or coke and you get a slap she likes it neat as it comes , thats straight out the bottle drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:37 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Yeah and put ice with it or coke and you get a slap she likes it neat as it comes , thats straight out the bottle drunken drunken drunken drunken
oohh thats where the bruise's & fat lip came from lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Did she leave your razor blunt as well ? My Gillet fussion has never worked the same again

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:43 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Did she leave your razor blunt as well ? My Gillet fussion has never worked the same again

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling
DONT KNOW DID'NT GET MINE BACK scratch scratch scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Have you 2 finished!!! all i can say is LIES LIES LIES!!! Everyone knows I am very much tea total!!! and by the way what did you think of the vid clip! and remember chris going to see this when he logs on so remove the treble vodka business hahahhahhaha!!! Box

dracula

lol!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm

I am surprised you and Paul even remember half the time. drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Lorna wrote:
Absolutely fantastic as always. You could actually let yourself get carried away and think it was Elvis at times which is A-mazin!
All the best in Memphis. Wish we were going this year but if you get the bug we are going next year for sure cheers

Thanks alot Lorna, really looking forward to memphis, to see Graceland, and meeting some of the american eta's and others. Not looking forward to the heat though, i hate it too hot lol. Hope yoiu and family are well. xxx
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

1 WORD "AWSOME" i really must make time to catch one of chris's shows though. Cool Cool Cool

" tea total" yeah we know we tryed to buy you a cuppa brooke bond lol! lol! lol! but you chuked it a us affraid affraid affraid Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 am

WHoops
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 am

suspicous minds is outstanding!
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 am

Loved the video clips Lisa Chris is certianly looking like a old pro now everything seems no natural lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I bet while chris is strutting his stuff your behind the camera with a bottle or 3 Drinker Drinker

We must see one of chris's shows soon and don't forget its your round Elvis Elvis

Paul

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 am

He sure is a showman! Good job!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Great performance Chris. The folks in the USA are going to be tested this year. Will they vote for the guy who's tribute to Elvis really is the one most worthy of winning the title, or will the politics etc decide on the winner?? It's going to be very interesting.

TCB,

Mal
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi Chris & Lisa
Loved the clips Chris going from strengh to strengh you just go and do it Chris
Blow the Boys from across the Water away
Regards John.. Trophey Trophey Trophey
Back to top Go down
Elvis in Kent
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Elvis in Kent

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi Lisa and Chris
At Blackpool this year I had some items for sale in my room (cut it out Bulmer - let me explain!)
A guy and his wife came up and brought an Elvis shirt and we got talking about the contest.
He was singing the praises of a Chris Conner and I was kinda 'yeh, yeh' because I had not heard of him.
During the contest I said hello to Chris and had a couple of chats - I was on stage just after him so I didn't get to see his performance but I knew there was a buzz around the place about this new guy.
I've just watched the two clips and I have to say Chris has improved on every level as an ETA. Don't get me wrong he put in a very good performance at Blackpool but he has obviously been paying attention to Steve Preston and his performance is now very close to the real deal.
So well done, Chris, you have taken the opportunity and worked hard and I'm sure you will benefit from the rewards - which in your case - will be substantial!
I wish you well in Memphis, but there may be politics involved in the contest - Mario had to go over about 6 times before they finally gave him the crown! That said who knows - you may just knock them all bandy over there!
Chris, you are a credit to UK's ETA's and you have many years ahead of you to keep working on the show - you can always learn in this game - trust me I've been there for 20 years. You have a great mentor in Steve - what that guy doesn't know about Elvis and Elvis Tributes is not worth knowing - so you are in a safe pair of hands.
Keep me posted if you're ever down South - we will come and see you.
Lisa - don't get bullied into buying those two a drink - they try it on with anyone!!!
Neil J Duncan
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisinthebuilding.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next