WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall

Go down 
+9
johnny king
LISA
Elvis in Kent
John Devil
Malcolm King
eselvisfan
spirit of elvis
Lorna
Tracey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Elvis in Kent wrote:
Hi Lisa and Chris
At Blackpool this year I had some items for sale in my room (cut it out Bulmer - let me explain!)
A guy and his wife came up and brought an Elvis shirt and we got talking about the contest.
He was singing the praises of a Chris Conner and I was kinda 'yeh, yeh' because I had not heard of him.
During the contest I said hello to Chris and had a couple of chats - I was on stage just after him so I didn't get to see his performance but I knew there was a buzz around the place about this new guy.
I've just watched the two clips and I have to say Chris has improved on every level as an ETA. Don't get me wrong he put in a very good performance at Blackpool but he has obviously been paying attention to Steve Preston and his performance is now very close to the real deal.
So well done, Chris, you have taken the opportunity and worked hard and I'm sure you will benefit from the rewards - which in your case - will be substantial!
I wish you well in Memphis, but there may be politics involved in the contest - Mario had to go over about 6 times before they finally gave him the crown! That said who knows - you may just knock them all bandy over there!
Chris, you are a credit to UK's ETA's and you have many years ahead of you to keep working on the show - you can always learn in this game - trust me I've been there for 20 years. You have a great mentor in Steve - what that guy doesn't know about Elvis and Elvis Tributes is not worth knowing - so you are in a safe pair of hands.
Keep me posted if you're ever down South - we will come and see you.
Lisa - don't get bullied into buying those two a drink - they try it on with anyone!!!
Neil J Duncan
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop oohh oohh oohh mr duncan thats slanderous coments lol! lol! lol! you was'nt complaining last january when wewas trying with you lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi Neil, thanks so much for that message. Thats much appreciated by myself and Chris. We are looking forward to Memphis, Chris will do his best in the comp thats all he can do, if he wins that will be great, if he doesn't the experience and seeing graceland, and Memphis will be a prize in itself. Hope to meet you again soon.

take care.... lisa xx
Back to top Go down
Elvis in Kent
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Elvis in Kent

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:48 pm

One last thing Lisa, next time you see Steve Preston, can you ask him how he fits that big ELVIS sign into his Austin A40?
Take care
Neil
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisinthebuilding.com
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 am

Elvis in Kent wrote:
One last thing Lisa, next time you see Steve Preston, can you ask him how he fits that big ELVIS sign into his Austin A40?
Take care
Neil

lol! xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
Great performance Chris. The folks in the USA are going to be tested this year. Will they vote for the guy who's tribute to Elvis really is the one most worthy of winning the title, or will the politics etc decide on the winner?? It's going to be very interesting.

TCB,

Mal

thanks for the message, we dont know what to expect, but just looking forward to the whole experience. There are many great eta's out there. see you soon. x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:09 pm

A Couple more vids....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6obcVsvkUE4 various songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36SyhO4abJ8 too much monkey business

Hope you enjoy xxxxx

lisa xxx
Back to top Go down
johnny king
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
johnny king

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks for the clips Lisa.
Chris is the best I've seen (on youtube that is - never been to see an ETA perform live) and his voice is very good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnnyking.net
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Kay the devil in disguise

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:07 pm

All i am going to say Paul and Garry you pair should write a book, and if u do please let me have a copy. you pair are just comical and make me laugh. Your all we need when we are having a bad day ha ha. cya soon kay xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

You want to see them both when they have had a drink, Laural & Hardy. Cuddles
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
kind thought more max an paddy myself lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 am

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:

How could we be like Laural & Hardy ? Think about it there was a big guy and a weedy guy me and gary are not weedy scratch scratch scratch

Max and Paddy more like ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Kay the devil in disguise wrote:
All i am going to say Paul and Garry you pair should write a book, and if u do please let me have a copy. you pair are just comical and make me laugh. Your all we need when we are having a bad day ha ha. cya soon kay xxx

did i miss something???
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 pm

or posted on wrong post??? confused.....oh thanks johnny king for the compliment i will pass it on to Chris. take care xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall   vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vid clip of chris connor and crowd reaction at dewsbury hall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2