WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Weekender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Looks good to me, didnt realise we was doing so much. Is there anything you need me to do.
Would put a gap on Eddie P name, not sure if I am right but Billy Fury is only has 1 r in it (must be all those furry animals on facebook getting you confused Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Lol . Think you have mispelt 'Revealed', the great weekender bit should it have 'to' celebrate.

Sorry I feel I have been critising your flier which I dont mean too .
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213 Elvis Weekender - Page 3 35213

Billy Furry sounds like a bloody icecream lol sure you mean billy fury love !

They sell them at Macdonalds.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Ah fanx Val. Will make the amendments. Dont worry Id rather you tell me. I am no gud at spellin and Id rather listen to you than blimin Frank! No bloody respect lol xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Don't forget garry's elvis footage he is showing on projector lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 pm

You will have to get me upto speed on Friday. Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:36 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Don't forget garry's elvis footage he is showing on projector lol
yeah Elvis cinema if thats aloud or are we breaking copyright laws btw what is the suprises Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_question Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_question Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_question Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah thats alloud mate , as for supprises we aint sure yet so it will be a supprise to us lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Lmao! Thats another thing FINK OF SUPRISES Lmao!!!!
Elvis cinema sounds gr8! Its gettin better and better all the time. Will make sure it all goes on the poster. Do we like the poster btw? I can change the piccy as well if you want?
Will defo av a gab about it on Fri Val, we hopin to fink of loads of things to do durin the day too so if peeps dont fancy goin out we can have a Elvisy day in with quizzes etc yey!
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Lorna wrote:
Lmao! Thats another thing FINK OF SUPRISES Lmao!!!!
Elvis cinema sounds gr8! Its gettin better and better all the time. Will make sure it all goes on the poster. Do we like the poster btw? I can change the piccy as well if you want?
Will defo av a gab about it on Fri Val, we hopin to fink of loads of things to do durin the day too so if peeps dont fancy goin out we can have a Elvisy day in with quizzes etc yey!
the poster is mint hun really good i know where to come in future Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Lol Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Lol Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Lol b t w i can do a really good prize for the quiz its a framed gold disc like the ones you have on your wall youll like it ive done one before an it looked reall profesional an cool it will be an Elvis no 1's one
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Ah fanx Garry. Will do the lil modifications but promise I wont put it out until its had the OK and there are no spellin mistakes. lol!
Wow! The prize sounds fab! Well we are really cookin on gas now arent we! Really lookin forward to it now. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Gonna be really thick here but what is 'btw'.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Are we aloud to enter and can I put Mike in as a booby prize (haha he cant see this bit).
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 pm

it means By The Way. I picked it up off Facebook, I dnt know what it meant neither! lol xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Weekender   Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis Weekender
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3