WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU   Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Who likes what from this soundtrack:

Mean woman blues
Teddy Bear
Lovin You
Got a lot of living to do
Lonesome Cowboy
Hot dog
Lets have a party

This one gets a good 6/7 from me (Lonesome cowboy being the one that lets it down for me) - I know as we go through the movies the scores on the doors will go down a bit but I still think goodies will overtake the bad songs Smile that people like
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU   Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Again a lot of good songs here. I would say that my fav would be Got a lot of livin to do. Love that one esp when he says 'c'mon baby' the way he does. lol!
Also although Im not too keen on Teddy bear I love the way he looks when he sings it, but suppose you could always watch it with the sound off. Hehe! Ad love those twins who clap one handed with each other in the audience. I PMSL every time. Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU   Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 pm

lol yes teddy bear not my fave of the 6 I like, but its still a good song - wait till we get further into the movies though, will be a fair few we prolly not keen on hehe x but am sure we will find he still looks amazing!! shame he didnt wear that wooly jumper in harum scarum hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU   Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis in the Movies - LOVING YOU
Page 1 of 1