WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

best welsh competition

Go down 
+8
John Devil
val w (Kinky Boots)
Lorna
Dean-Mack
TCBDavid
lance
viva ronnie c
pauldb38
12 posters
AuthorMessage

best welsh competition Empty
PostSubject: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 pm

a massive wel ldone to our very own eddie p for winning the best welsh comp today
congrates mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 am

I know it was greatly deserved, huge congrats to Eddie . . . told ya mate!!! best welsh competition Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 am

omg way to go EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIEEEEEE woohoooo !!! best welsh competition Icon_cheers

Well done everyone else who entered too, you had some amazing contestants, Wales has some very talented ETAs Smile

Huggs

Michelle
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 am

I got a text from Eddiep last night to tell me the news so as i said before a big well done mate , well deserved.

best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:13 am

FANTASTIC Edd
many many congrats pal best welsh competition Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm

WELL DONE EDDIE best welsh competition 370249 best welsh competition 370249
LANCE
TCB
best welsh competition Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:42 pm

brilliant weekend had by all I think well done Eddie thoroughly deserved it
Back to top Go down
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm

I would like to add my congratulations to Eddie. A truely brilliant performance. A pleasure to watch, great set list and the Best version of What Now My Love i have ever heard you do. It was a pleasure to announce you as the they worthy winner. The judges scoring echoed the view of the audience too. I would also like to offer my congratulations to Darren Jones who came 2nd and Craig Memphis King who finished 3rd
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 pm

best welsh competition Elvis5

Congrats Eddie! Made up for you. Very well deserved! xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Well done Eddie, fantastic news. Who says we dont have the best on the browser. Well done best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Well Done Eddie Congratulations to you best welsh competition 370249 best welsh competition 370249
See Nice Guys Do Come First best welsh competition 616156 best welsh competition 616156
Made up for you Buddy best welsh competition 180949
See you soon
Regards John.. best welsh competition 57179
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
BECKY
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
BECKY

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm

i just want 2 say a gr8 big fat WELL DONE 2 my fantasic eddie p best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers im so dam proud of u, u have made me so happy best welsh competition Icon_biggrin and so proud 2 b wiv u, u were so rite wen u said new year that this woz r year and we wud b ok we wud make it im so glad we hav im so glad evryfin is startin 2 str8n out its time 2 4get the past and move 4fud and im very glad u hav bilt a few bridges baby u seem more relaxed 4 it......a big thank u 2 evry1 there u made me and eddie welcome, hey dean so gd 2 meet best welsh competition Icon_biggrin ur so funny ur a gr8 lad thank u 4 evryfin and tcbdavid ur the best best welsh competition Lol best welsh competition Lol best welsh competition Lol u made me laff so much. pete and sue 2 ur lovely ppl and me and eddie had a nice weekend wiv u all best welsh competition Icon_biggrin 1 more big WELL DONE baby u have worked so hard 2 get this best welsh title i love u 2 bits and u mean the world 2 me always have from that 1st day a met u 2years ago and still do 2day ur the best boyfriend eva i love u best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898
Back to top Go down
chrisfield
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
chrisfield

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Well done Eddie ,you have the voice ,you done the business,you are a credit to Elvis and Wales well done Chris x
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvis1066tribute.co.uk
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

BECKY wrote:
i just want 2 say a gr8 big fat WELL DONE 2 my fantasic eddie p best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers best welsh competition Icon_cheers im so dam proud of u, u have made me so happy best welsh competition Icon_biggrin and so proud 2 b wiv u, u were so rite wen u said new year that this woz r year and we wud b ok we wud make it im so glad we hav im so glad evryfin is startin 2 str8n out its time 2 4get the past and move 4fud and im very glad u hav bilt a few bridges baby u seem more relaxed 4 it......a big thank u 2 evry1 there u made me and eddie welcome, hey dean so gd 2 meet best welsh competition Icon_biggrin ur so funny ur a gr8 lad thank u 4 evryfin and tcbdavid ur the best best welsh competition Lol best welsh competition Lol best welsh competition Lol u made me laff so much. pete and sue 2 ur lovely ppl and me and eddie had a nice weekend wiv u all best welsh competition Icon_biggrin 1 more big WELL DONE baby u have worked so hard 2 get this best welsh title i love u 2 bits and u mean the world 2 me always have from that 1st day a met u 2years ago and still do 2day ur the best boyfriend eva i love u best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898 best welsh competition 39898

Thanks babe best welsh competition Icon_smile could'nt have done it without your support , we have had so many up's and downs , but you have changed me so much and i think totally for the better best welsh competition Icon_wink i love you too and i know we have many more great weekends ahead of us best welsh competition Icon_smile yoru the best and i am very lucky to have you best welsh competition Icon_smile best welsh competition Icon_smile

Would like to thank you all for your kind messages , i still hav'nt got my head around it all best welsh competition Lol i have never won anything in my life best welsh competition Lol i have to say that the competition was brilliantly ran , it was a real bummer when the High Tide pulled out and many other comps would have been cancelled all together , but Dean , Pete and co did great to get it rearranged in such little time , it was a great weekend with many laugh's , i have never laughed so much at anybody like i laughed at TCBDAVID he is one funny guy with one of the best sence of humour's ever , was great to get together with everybody me and Beck were made feel so welcome best welsh competition Icon_smile best welsh competition Icon_smile

The Comp was at a real good standard and everybody gave their all and it was a great tribute to Elvis , i have to say i thought Craig Memphis King did enough to shade it , he looked fantastic in his Porthole suit and the crowd loved him , congrats to Darren Graceland Jones also who put on a great set and his Tom Jones in the after party was hilarious best welsh competition Lol . My mood changed so much during the day , 1 minute i thought i had a chance next i thought otherwise it was a real emotional day , i was so shocked when they read out my name i really did'nt expect it , a lot can be said about comps but there is nothing like being recognised for doing something you love so much best welsh competition Icon_smile another thing that made the day was that Nadiene at The Brentwood suggested they did a collection around the room to buy my mate Jamie a Jumpsuit , Jamie has Downes Syndrome and he never stopped dancing all day , everybody really took to him and it was so emotional when they made the announcment they would do a collection for him , what kind people Elvis fans are , Elvis would be so proud of you best welsh competition Icon_smile

I think everybody could see what it ment to me , to be honest until my name was read out i did'nt relise myself , but it as been a long 2 years and a lot of water has gone under the bridge , hopefully this is the start of better days best welsh competition Icon_smile thanks again everybody best welsh competition Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 pm

i dont think anyone can put it any better than you just did Eddie, it was a good weekend made even better by a great bunch of people and a pretty nice take away pizza but thats another story.

It was good to see dean get his lazy arse back up on a stage to squeak out a couple of songs. also have to agree with you what they did for jamie was unbelievable and a true sign of generosity, careful though he'll be wanting a caddy next.

Once again congrats and you better me around more often...your the only f**ker that finds me funny the rest have had enough lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 pm

hey Eddie, you have won 2 things me thinks.. best welsh and little lady called becky's heart I love you how wonderful is that I am so made up for you both Smile Cant wait to meet you both one day and everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Congratulations Eddie absolutely brilliant well done you deserve it cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best welsh competition   best welsh competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best welsh competition
Page 1 of 1