WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

priscilla presley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:21 pm

just to let you guy's know that Priscilla Presley will be on the one show this friday at 7pm , take a look if you get the chance and you may recognise someone you know Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:35 pm

cool cheers for letting us know
Back to top Go down
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Pete Moore wrote:

just to let you guy's know that Priscilla Presley will be on the one show this friday at 7pm , take a look if you get the chance and you may recognise someone you know Wink Wink Wink Wink

U on it then Pete Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:39 pm

did anyone recongnise nicholas the son of big jules ? the jumpsuit he had on was made by my dear wife sue Razz flying elvis
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

I was cheering for Nicholas, didn't know who he was though. I was looking for you Pete. Shocked
Back to top Go down

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 pm

ahhh I saw it it was good I am glad they never singled one kid out as a winner. Didnt realise that was Jules son, well done and well done to Ashleigh also and the other little boy Smile they all did great!!!

Nice suit by the way Pete - is that called Comet??
Back to top Go down

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 pm

michellep wrote:
ahhh I saw it it was good I am glad they never singled one kid out as a winner. Didnt realise that was Jules son, well done and well done to Ashleigh also and the other little boy Smile they all did great!!!

Nice suit by the way Pete - is that called Comet??

no it is the stars and planet's condensed down lol usualy on white but jules wanted black and it worked Very Happy
Back to top Go down

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 pm

yes it looked really good on black !!! - stars and planets me likes Smile
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Just watched it as i recorded it it
i'm suprised pracilla never slapped Evans for his distasteful ugh ugh ugh but as ive learned Elvis on Prime time UK TV always carrys that risk
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm

HI GUYS WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN THE STUDIO WITH EVERYONE AND IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR NICHOLAS TO MEET PRISCILLA AS IT WAS HIS DEBUT PERFORMANCE AND IT WAS A SHOCK WHEN WE HAD THE PHONE CALL ASKING IF NICHOLAS WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE ONE SHOW WITH PRISCILLA PRESLEY.
IT WAS NEVER A COMPETITION AS WE WERE TOLD THAT PRISCILLA WOULD SAY THAT ALL THE CHILDREN WERE GREAT AND THEY WOULD ALL GET TO RIDE IN ELVIS'S CAR IT WAS JUST THE CHILDREN THAT DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT. WOULD LIKE TO THANK SUE FOR MAKING THE JUMPSUIT AND DOING A QUICK ALTERATION ON IT 2 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW IT WAS REALLY GOOD OF HER TO DO IT FOR US. AND NICHOLAS ALSO GAVE ONE OF SUE'S SCARVES TO PRISCILLA.
I WILL BE PUTTING UP THE FOOTAGE FROM THE SHOW IN THE YOUTUBE SECTION AND WOULD LIKE YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK ABOUT IT PLEASE...
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Bet you are really pleased Jules, Nicholas looked and sounded really good. Well done to him.
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 pm

THANKS VAL WE ARE VERY PROUD OF HIM AS IT WAS THE FIRST TIME HE HAD DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS AND HE COPED REALLY WELL, HE WAS VERY RELAXED AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND DIDN'T COMPLAIN ONCE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS IN HIS JUMPSUIT FOR OVER 2 AND A HALF HRS INCLUDING REHERSALS. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 pm

was great he really looked good !!! and did Elvis proud, I think all the kids did what a wonderful experience for them all Smile sue did a great job with the suit, lol so great I wwas telling Chris about it me likes the design on that one and it looked great on the black too!!!

Well doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:45 am

THANKS MICHELLE IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND AN HONOUR FOR NICHOLAS TO BE ASKED TO PERFORM FOR PRISCILLA,I PERSONALLY THINK THE SUIT LOOKS FAR BETTER ON BLACK... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

priscilla presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: priscilla presley   priscilla presley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

priscilla presley
Page 1 of 1