WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHRIS CONNER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvis in Kent
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Elvis in Kent

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-07-30

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:55 am

I had the good fortune to have no bookings last night which allowed me to travel up to Solihull with my backing singers The Heartbeats.
The girls were backing Chris Conner in his live theatre show for the second time.
I just wanted to let all the 'browsers' know what a fantastic show Chris provides and to make sure they go and see him - seeing is really believing!
The theatre was full, Steve Preston opened the first half of the show with friendly mix of great songs and a few laughs along the way.
After which The Band, The Heartbeats and Chris filled the stage with pure Elvis!
Now it's been well documented on here that Chris has a real look of Elvis about him but there is more to this guy. His voice is very accurate, perfect pitch, soft yet driven and forceful when it needs to be - all very much under control. Chris has also captured that polite humility that Elvis showed especially in the early concert years which is clearly the era Chris is depicting. A clear respect for his audience also showed through.
I sat next to some dear old ladies and they were quite amazed how accurate the whole show was and I think that feeling resonated around the theatre.
I met Chris before and after the show for a beer - such a nice guy - like Elvis, polite and unassuming not affected by all that was going on around him in the past couple of years.
A little bit wierd for me to be in the audience but I thoroughly enjoyed the show - and The Heartbeats sang their little hearts out - well done girls!
Nice to meet up with Lisa again and what is all this talk of your drinking habits on here, Lisa I only saw you consume 8 vodka and cokes in the entire evening - isn't that normal lol!
That's it from me - if you're an Elvis fan this show is an absolute 'must see'
Well done to everyone involved.
Neil Duncan

www.elvisinthebuilding.com
www.tributetodeanmartin.com
www.frankanddeansratpack.co.uk

Last edited by Elvis in Kent on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisinthebuilding.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:35 pm

What a great review Neil and thanks so much for taking the time to write up the review.
A big well done to Chris and Steve and all involved.

But i have to pull you on one thing Neil Lisa probably have 16 vody and cokes , you see as we found out she can sneak to the bar buy a herself a drink sit back down without you even knowing it , hence the reason why she owes me and Garry John so many pints lmao....

Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Really nice review Neil, and they all did wonderfully well, Chris, band and the backing singers - i like as well their outfits a lot of effort put in!! You must be very proud Smile
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 pm

What a lovely review... so nice Neil and Chris appreciates it! many thanks!
I have posted a video of the show on you tube section... (birmingham)
You also are lovely, and so is your lovely lady (very talented indeed!)
erm 8! I cant remember that HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
hugs
Lisa
ps Paul stop spreading vicious rumours hahahahahhahahhahah! xx
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:19 pm

nice review and spot on
cant wait to see chris with his band .

ps

Lisa when is he back at the oddy's
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi Ronnie. not sure as yet, as he is fully booked with theatre shows right until christmas eve. then already has a large amount of theatre bookings for next year, and also something on the cards... so not too sure about the oddies, as its finding a date when chris is free and they have free. However there will be theatre shows in that area as there has been in the past. If a date comes up at the oddies I will let you know.

lisa

Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 pm

The something on the cards now a definate, and will be announced in couple of weeks.
will keep the browser gang posted.
See you all in Jan if not before. xx
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Great to see an experienced ETA writing up a review like that about Chris. His performance goes from strength to strength and that's testament to the hard work put in by everyone, Chris, Lisa and everyone at Elite Tributes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 pm

thanks Mal. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHRIS CONNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNER   CHRIS CONNER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRIS CONNER
Page 1 of 1