WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs

Go down 
+3
viva ronnie c
EDDIE P
Sharrie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Empty
PostSubject: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:14 pm

im curious about which elvis song you guys might think somes up Elvis and or ETA's im having a few thoughts for a video of sorts and i cant decide which song to put over the visuals

would love to hear ur thoughts and i know there are so many but just a couple of suggestions would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sharrie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sharrie

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
im curious about which elvis song you guys might think somes up Elvis and or ETA's im having a few thoughts for a video of sorts and i cant decide which song to put over the visuals

would love to hear ur thoughts and i know there are so many but just a couple of suggestions would be nice

what about sus minds, David? It's quite long, can be extended...everyone does their own little Elvis "thang" whilst singing it, the pace varies throughout, to maintain interest, and you can have comic moments thrown in!
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 am

i have the visuals sorted so u dont need to worry about that i jsut cant decide which song to put over it
Back to top Go down
Sharrie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sharrie

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 am

aw, well why don't you post the visuals...it will give folk more of an idea...if it wasn't a rhetorical question? Very Happy ....i am thinking more queenie waheenie now...need visuals ...quick! aagh!
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 am

hilarious thanks......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 am

The Impossible Dream! - Cos all the ETAs strive to do their best to reach their dream of giving the best tribute that they can, despite the knocks on the way they still carry on going - Also I think this song meant a lot to Elvis and I think vocally he sings it so strongly and with such conviction - Also, I know from previos threads the words are very poigniant to you - So one I think may be worth considering
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 am

i would go for If I Can Dream , as it's inspirational just like Elvis
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 am

walk a mile in my shoes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:35 pm

gentle on my mind just cos its a great songgggggggggggggggggg
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 pm

I say My Way...ive seen a David Tennant you tube with my way on and it was very touching, you can then add your bits to the time of the music.
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:47 pm

this just sums up Elvis for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eE0NPArEY
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Im not allowed to view till tomorrow-run out of internet lol-what did you post? x
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm

oh oops sorry i posted Mystery Train i think the Double bass and echo Guitar just gives me gooesbumps lol
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh sounds good;)
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 pm

thanks for all the suggestions got some thinking to do now
Back to top Go down
johnny king
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
johnny king

Number of posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Trouble is, most of the visuals will probably be the jumpsuits, so you need a jumpsuit song, as opposed to a proper Elvis song... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnnyking.net
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:53 pm

See See rider its gotta be then lol
Back to top Go down
johnny king
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
johnny king

Number of posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
See See rider its gotta be then lol

Ech...
Only do that bloody stuff coz I have to...
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnnyking.net
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

I'm not being funny...but does it have to an Elvis song? There are many good songs to pick from that perhaps remind you of Elvis more, in the words if you see what I mean. They can still be Elvis related-eg'Graceland' by Paul Simon or walking in memphis? but I also love songs by Muse, they are very meaningful-especially Endlessley or Unintended.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs   a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Song to some up Elvis and or ETAs
Page 1 of 1