WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.

Go down 
+2
TCBDavid
PaulShookUp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulShookUp
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
PaulShookUp

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:31 am

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/entertainment-news/Stepping-in-with-a-new.6669801.jp
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:51 pm

despite the fantastic line up of etas there i cant help but feel these events are going to lose out due to the vast amount of us all going to birmingham
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 pm

I think there is enough Elvis fans to spread around. The guys who are on are brilliant and have a great fan base. Its not how many turn up as long as everyone enjoys themselves. I know it will be more than a great event.
Back to top Go down
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Yep I think it will be a good event, I did consider going up after Birmingham for the Sunday evening and had it been on my way home would have mustered the strength to step inside the Norbrek again, however, as I'm comming up from the South I will had back down on Sunday afternoon.

All those attending the Blackpool event I'm sure you will have a great time, all those attending the Birmingham event, I know you will have a great time and I look forward to seeing you all there.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:56 pm

I also agree. I think it will be a fab event and the line up is great. Those going will have a great time. Blackpool or Birmingham, we will all be in good company and paying tribute to the most beautiful, talented man who walked the planet.

Come say hello Jasper in Birmingham, will be nice to see ya. Cant believe its 9 days! Yey!!!!!
Val, get your boots out, its almost time! Yeeeey!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Gooooooood, only 9 days, I haven't even decided what to wear yet. Not that I can fit in anything after what I have eaten at Christmas. pig
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Snap! I was trying things on today. Nothing fits pale Will have to go on a crash diet.... after today thow coz av nearly finished this can of fosters and am planning on another one. Hehe! xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Should I bring me big jar of jelly babies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:22 pm

please someone remind me Tueaday Raffle tickets and bits to give val haha for future auctions, i didnt even manage to sort through yet hehe!!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 pm

michellep wrote:
Should I bring me big jar of jelly babies?

Yes please Smile
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:06 am

I remember when it just started, it was soooo cozy!!
But each year it grew and it grew bigger!
Martin Fox and Michael King, can be proud of them self!!!!
I am sure it will becom even better this comming Championship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.   Elvis Contest has left Blackpool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis Contest has left Blackpool.
Page 1 of 1