WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT Empty
PostSubject: Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT   Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Cast:

Elvis - Dr John Carpenter
Mary Tyler Moore - Sister Michelle
Barbara McNair - Sister Hawkins
Jane Elliot - Sister Barbara

Filmed in 1969

Soundtrack
Change of habit
Rubberneckin
Have a Happy
Let us Pray
Lets Be friends was recorded but not used

Elvis Character is Dr John Carpenter in this film. He runs a in a ghetto area. . He is surprised to be offered assistance by three women. Unknown to him they are nuns incognito, they are afraid if its known they are nuns the locals may be reluctant to seek their help . Elvis (Dr Carpenter) falls in love with Sister Michelle without realising shes a nun , and her feelings for him grow too, but she is reluctant to leave the order. There are various situations through the film with regards to dodgy money lenders etc. and the nuns play a part in putting this right. Sister Michelle goes to church to pray for guidance to make her choice between the order and dr Carpenter. She chooses Dr Carpenter Smile

I personally like this film, not just cos Elvis is looking super hot but I think it’s a good storyline and the songs although few, are all good. Not anything bad I can say about this film really and glad elvis ended the movies on a high note Smile

Chris sometimes sings some of the songs in his shows - Let us Pray, Change of Habit and rubberneckin, does anyone else?
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT   Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

I have only seen this film about twice.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT   Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

never seen this film fully through, but what i have seen really liked
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT   Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis at the movies - CHANGE OF HABIT
Page 1 of 1