WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Empty
PostSubject: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:28 pm

I dont know if youve been following the trail of Michael Jacksons doctor-he'sbeen found guilty of manslaughter...so he killed Michael Jackson-its just hit me again that this man is actually dead.

And im thinking if Elvis had died today...his doctor too would be found guilty of manslaughter-the amount of prescribed mediaction Elvis was on was simply...stupid and look what it did to not only his body-but his mental health too.

Tell me your thoughts about both Doctors and what you think about a murder trail for Elvis doctor.

Last edited by Sophie on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/8875980/Conrad-Murray-on-suicide-watch-as-he-faces-four-years-in-jail-for-killing-Michael-Jackson.html 4 years sounds terribly light for this man I think...40 years should be the minumum sentance for him.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Hi Sophie, you know the two stories seem so similar to me too. Every time I have spoken to someone about it I cant help but mention Elvis and Dr Nick. Murray must have known the consequence of doing this for Michael. A very silly and greedy man. In that way Dr Nick also fits the bill! All comes down to money. But if it wasnt them, someone else would have given it to them, thats the sad truth! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:26 am

Then the next person who does that should also know that carries a heavy prison sentance...i know in the states they have these really long sentences...so id give doc nick 10000 years. Tragic.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:13 pm

I think they now have to start really regulating Dr's in America.
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Or just shoot the murdering ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRevxc_pO9Y&feature=related
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Sophie wrote:
Or just shoot the murdering ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRevxc_pO9Y&feature=related

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY   THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEATH OF TWO KINGS-DOCTORS GUILTY
Page 1 of 1