WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis is in the browser on facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis is in the browser on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Elvis is in the browser on facebook   Elvis is in the browser on facebook Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi guys and girls i have made you all admin on our new Facebook group , where not going public with it just yet , but can you all do me a favour and upload any photos you have of elvis , and also in this forum suggest anything that would make the page special , what do we put as descriptions etc ? The main reason for the page is to promote this site as the main site but at the same time for those members who say facebook is the new way forward get a chance to try it out.

Once wee are happy with the page we can then make it public and you all can add your friends and contacts to it and lets see where we go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis is in the browser on facebook   Elvis is in the browser on facebook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

The only thing I can think of is not to have the words Elvis Impersonators. Rather have Elvis Tribute Artists. Also home to some of the best, could we not have home to the best.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis is in the browser on facebook   Elvis is in the browser on facebook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm

I think we have covered that on facebook does it look ok to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis is in the browser on facebook   Elvis is in the browser on facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis is in the browser on facebook
Page 1 of 1