WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ETA's wanted....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikenova
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
mikenova

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-20

ETA's wanted.... Empty
PostSubject: ETA's wanted....   ETA's wanted.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am

As most of you know the Porthcawl festival is looming closer and i will be headlining a show named 'Elvis at the movies' in the Porthcawl pavillions on the sunday afternoon. I am looking at putting on a show covering all of the movie era 1956-1969 and therefore looking for quality ETA's to also showcase their movie talents. I have already a great GI ETA so i will be looking at a 1950's movie ETA, and also a guy who can represent 1962-65 movies and i will cover the later 60's myself. It will be a great way to showcase your talents and i also will be the m.c for this event and will do my very best to promote your name! As many of you are fully aware,and i wont be drawn into the politics,this show will be an unpaid event but there is a chance to sell any merchandise/signings in the main foyer to the theatre. If you are interested not only to showcase your act but to also remind folk of the fantastic material there is to find within the Presley world of movie, then please send me an email.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisreturns.co.uk
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

ETA's wanted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETA's wanted....   ETA's wanted.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 pm

i hope this goes well for you mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk

ETA's wanted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETA's wanted....   ETA's wanted.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:44 pm

Hiya Mike I could do the early 60's or 50's if you'd have me, obviously depends on date etc whether available! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ETA's wanted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETA's wanted....   ETA's wanted.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETA's wanted....
Page 1 of 1