WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)

Go down 
+6
alwayselvis
Mike w
TCBDavid
val w (Kinky Boots)
Kay the devil in disguise
Lorna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Just as a little knowing me, knowing you exercise what do you currently do for a livin and what would be your dream job?

Reality
Currently Im working full time as a Course Administrator for the National Science Learning Centre in York University. I love it, I must admit I do love paper chasing.

Dream
My dream job would be to run an ETA agency. They would obviously have to audition and Id have the very best on my books. Id also love to organise Elvis Nights and Elvis trips etc.

Obviously I would also love to win the lottery and my soul job would be to shop and be a lady that lunches, well ya never know queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm

girl after my own hart.
I love paper work wish i cud get a admin job though.
But hey might all change tomorrow.

Currently unemployed but looking for admin work.
Anyone needing receptionist PM me lol xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Good luck with the job search Kay.. I hope something comes along for you soon..

I work for a company that supply laboratory equipment, soooo if anyone wants a test tube or a spectrophotometer I'm ya girl lol... Been there over 20 years now, underpaid, overworked yadda yadda but a nice bunch of people.

My ideal job would be to work with old people or people with learning difficulties. If ever the chance arose that I got a windfall and could pay off my mortgage thats what I would do for sure.

Chris works a full time regular job, he's a delivery driver.. Very early starts so is always knackered bless.. If he won the lottery I think he would probably open some kind of entertainment venue..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

oh yes and get me the tummy tuck i want and a boob job Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm

i am a sausage maker and part-time vicar lol my ideal job ? i don't think there is one lol b.t.w lorna can i go on your book's ?
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:09 pm

I work for the NHS but my dream job would be to be in charge of the exhibits in Graceland or to work in the Kinky boots factory (I am a qualified machinist), this way I can make my own boots. Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Lol
Back to top Go down
Mike w
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Mike w

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Hgv driver with 5am starts everyday (I know how you feel Chris).
Would love to be a fast jet pilot with the RAF.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Mike w wrote:

I would have loved you to have been a RAF pilot, they have a nice uniform. Mind you as you keep hitting things with your truck dont think I would let you loose on a jet Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_razz .
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 am

REAL JOB...
well technically im a student (its like being a bum but your parents are proud of you) with a part time job as a security steward in the millennium stadium but in three months i will be a freelance film maker with a security steward job at the millennium stadium lol

DREAM JOB...
Well it would be two fold...id just like to be a successful film maker but i would also pack all that in a second for the ability to sing and do what the guys do on here, you have no idea how jealous i am....

no scrap that im going back to by dream job when i was like 8 i want to drive a monster truck haha
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 am

my job
returns administrator for a massive Japanese company
a very cushy number actually.

dream job

i wanna be an astronaut when i grow up Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Lol
Back to top Go down
Mike w
Mike w

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Mike w wrote:

I would have loved you to have been a RAF pilot, they have a nice uniform. Mind you as you keep hitting things with your truck dont think I would let you loose on a jet Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_razz .

Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) 6679 Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) 6679
Back to top Go down
alwayselvis
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
alwayselvis

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 pm

my day job is a Priosn Officer but my dream job would be just to be able
to perform/sing/entertain full time like many of you guys do on here.

i would also just love to sing fulltime in tenerfie, i love it out there lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.deandallison.moonfruit.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I wanted to be a Prison Officer when I was younger, dont know why I didnt do it. Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_scratch, Want to be a lot of things when I was younger including being a nun (dont know what happend there).
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 am

i work night's in a care home for the disabled , i work with adults who have things such as autism and downes syndrome , some have been in accidents that have given them brain damage , it's very challenging work and can be very demanding and tireing , but it is nice to think maybe you are making a difference , i would like to become a full time entertainer but i doubt that will happen , but hey i'm not greedy Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 am

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
I wanted to be a Prison Officer when I was younger, dont know why I didnt do it. Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_scratch, Want to be a lot of things when I was younger including being a nun (dont know what happend there).

Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Lol Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Lol Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Lol Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Lol
Back to top Go down
jfk36white
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
jfk36white

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm

full time own my own restuarant in corfu,love every minute.singing 6 nights a week in hotels im a lucky guy Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_razz Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_razz Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_razz
check out churchills at www.justcorfu.co.uk
Back to top Go down
chrisfield
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
chrisfield

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm

hey mike those earlys are bad especially this winter,last night i did a private party in Ipswich great evening but did not get back til 2am bed at 3am on sunday morning thats after starting day job at 5am previous day no kip either,luckily michelle drove and I slept all way back along A12.It doesnt usually effect me at showtime but a day or two later zzzzzzzzzzzzz ideal job open up a cabaret venue for tribute acts and run a decent entertainment agency ,hey Eddie dont you do the odd show for your residents they usually love the Elvis thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvis1066tribute.co.uk
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:11 am

chrisfield wrote:
hey mike those earlys are bad especially this winter,last night i did a private party in Ipswich great evening but did not get back til 2am bed at 3am on sunday morning thats after starting day job at 5am previous day no kip either,luckily michelle drove and I slept all way back along A12.It doesnt usually effect me at showtime but a day or two later zzzzzzzzzzzzz ideal job open up a cabaret venue for tribute acts and run a decent entertainment agency ,hey Eddie dont you do the odd show for your residents they usually love the Elvis thing

hey Chris , yeah i do , and your right they go down a storm best audience you can get Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am

and i drove up a one way street!!!! well i spose it makes a change from driving Chris up the wall - Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_lol

Hope I dont get any trouble over that as we smiled for the camera - grrr to CCTV!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)   Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Job!?! (for both ETAs and Non-ETA's)
Page 1 of 1