WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Elvis Weekender

Go down 
+9
eselvisfan
val w (Kinky Boots)
ian
John Devil
LISA
Garry John
GRACELANDS
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
lance
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm

can i remind the men to bring roses and cards for their better halfs! ITS VALENTINES WEEKEND! REMEMBER LOL XX
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm

LISA wrote:
can i remind the men to bring roses and cards for their better halfs! ITS VALENTINES WEEKEND! REMEMBER LOL XX

I don't think chris will forget do you Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm

dont think he'd dare Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Affraid Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Affraid Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Lol Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Garry John wrote:
dont think he'd dare Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Affraid Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Affraid Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Lol Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Lol

Even i'm scared Gary but if we ever need security at any of our events Lisa is ya Girl for sure Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Kay the devil in disguise

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:51 pm

I got the yellow coat Paul, i could help throw a few out. lol.
Just let me know wen u need me ha ha xx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:53 pm

is the weekend fri night sat night and sun night?? as nothing listed for the sunday am or pm. We may travel back sunday anyway because of the school run....(not sure as yet).... i take it you can just book for 2 nights??

see you there... Lisa and chris x
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:01 pm

yes lisa its fri n sat night..check out sun
LANCE
TCB
Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_cool
rock a hula baby
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 pm

LISA wrote:
is the weekend fri night sat night and sun night?? as nothing listed for the sunday am or pm. We may travel back sunday anyway because of the school run....(not sure as yet).... i take it you can just book for 2 nights??

see you there... Lisa and chris x

Hangovers Lisa Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Lol

See ya soon
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 am

Thanks for the reply... i had it down in my diary as 3 nights. Glad i asked lol

see you there x
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 pm

The hotel proprietor has contacted me to say there are now only 2 single rooms left.

People are still welcome to come along and stay at neighbouring hotels, Martin (the hotel manager) is currently on holiday, but is trying to get a deal on neighbouring hotels for the weekender as people are still trying to book, so if anyone is still wishing to join us, just contact the Belgrave and hopefully they can sort you out. Smile
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:11 am

It is with sadness and regret, that I am the bearer of bad news, Unfortunately Paul (Raised on Rock) will not be attending the weekender, sadly there has been a bereavement.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time Paul, Please pass on our condolences to Marie.

Take Care

Tracey xx
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 am

Due to Pauls unfortunate circumstances, Poster has been ammended, Welcome Jim Mcentree.
Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Bpposter-1-Copy
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am

OMG what a fantastic weekend. I need to detox for months!!! Me and Chris enjoyed every minute! Everyone so friendly and welcoming. All the guys did fantastic with their sets. Big well done to Jim first time doing a half hour Elvis set! (bet it wont be your last now will it!!)
I have got so many flowers, it was lovely some eta's brought roses and gifts for the girls (chris tight ass didnt briing anything, lol, no he forgot his scarfs)
Big thank you to andy and jim (bill and ben... ant and dec....morecombe and wise.... you choose lol) for putting on the karoke both nights.. what fun! it was funny just watching you 2!!
A massive well done to tracey or is it sharon lol! for organinsing this and for how much she put into the awards! the frames are fantastic! which if i remember how to do it will put photo on here to show all. Me and Chris had never met you and we both agree what a lovely lady tracey is.
Chris didnt have a clue about his award, I had kept it secret from him for months, he was really suprised and honoured.
It was just fab. The late night sessions, with chris doing his wheelchair stunts, or singing rabbit rabbit rabbit pretending to play the piano... or jumping up and down in the lift with Mr Wright causing the hotel to shake!! or playing the guitar when the music had been switched off for us all to sing elvis songs. ....
me and deb hiding but not very confincingly vodka under the table!!! There is just so much to mention. Oh the hat comp was brill!!! well done Eve.
A big well done to Billy and Steve on their awards.
Scott Presley had me in fits of laughter, well done to him for beng a great comper (is that how it is spelt)
I could go on and on. Every single person there was lovely and friendly, oh and drunk hahahhahhaha! (more some than others Mr Wright hahahha) well i got room to talk saturday night i cant say I was sober!!! Thats Lance's fault hahhah.
Heres looking forward to the next one!!!
love
lisa and Chris x
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks Lisa, will write review later, just for those who missed Chris's Wheelchair stunts Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_lol I'll put all the photos and videos on later.

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 042
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Well Ive pondered and pondered about what to write, so this will just have to do Laughing

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Hosts

I would like to thank each and every single one of you that attended the weekender, without you it would not be possible!!

Scott:- I know you are rather busy at the moment with your house move, and would like to thank you for trusting me to take the reigns. I would also like to thank you for the surprise it is beautifull.

First and foremost! Eve :- Thank you for your help with the balloons, I am so sorry about your fingers, I hope they are now healing!

Micky and Jim :- Thank you for doing a sterling stage setting once again, and the use of your equipment

Jim:- Thank you for being ................sound man, scalf man lol, compere, jack of all trades lol

Andy :- Thank you for your contribution of the Karaoke set up again

Thanks to all the guys that helped with the sound etc.

Charles :- Thank you for the gifts, the throats getting better.

Thanks to all the ETA's that performed and made the weekend a huge success AGAIN!!

Thank you to every single person that was their, you made the weekend memorable No
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Bpposter-1-Copy
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Bpposter-1-Copy-Copy
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Bpposter-1-Copy-Copy2
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Bpposter-1-Copy-Copy3
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi Tracey

Thanks for a great reveiw Glad it went well for you and
you all had a smashing Weekend
All the Awards Truly Deserved Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 616156 Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 616156
here's to your next one Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 57179

Regards John.. Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 370249 Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 370249
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks John, it was brilliant, next one in the pipeline Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
ian
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
ian

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Well what can i say, so much, most of it as been said.
I really had a great day, one i will never forget, I would like to say thank-you so much for my awards, The trophy, the plauque, and a beautiful guitar and free life time pass'es to all Elvis shows.
Meeting all the gang ( ETAs ) a great set of guys, sorry i missed your set Chris but hoped you liked the cd.
To Tracy who is so special to me and a heart of gold to who puts so much into these shows not forgetting Mike, and also meeting Scott again, thanks for not mentioning HMPs and my old buddy Steve Preston, my sons Dean & Phil, Wendy, my grandson little Jack the lad.
I really can't thank you enough, no egoes, just a bunch off great ETAs getting together and having a laugh, sharing ideas. karaoke
I am entering the OAP group at The Norbrek next year, see if i can win a blue badge for my car.
Tracy love you lots. i will post a pictue of the awards i recieved
Ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Billy, You deserved what you got and much more!! It was great to catch up with the family Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_smile xx
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Oh this just makes me more excited for our weekender Friday 21 May to 23rd of May Really looking forward to it guys and girls , all friends together brought together for the love of Elvis Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Well done Tracey, glad it all went well. Well deserved awards to Billy & Chris and to yourself. Well Done. Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 370249
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Elvis Weekender
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next