WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Elvis Weekender

Go down 
+9
eselvisfan
val w (Kinky Boots)
ian
John Devil
LISA
Garry John
GRACELANDS
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
lance
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Aaaaaaaawww i am glad yaw had such a good time!
Tracey you are so good at doing this!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Dawnlesley
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:32 pm

was realy looking forward to seeing Billy get his award, unfortunately being full of cold, didnt want to pass it on, well done Billy very well deserved, also 2 the other 2 especially Chris i am sure many more awards will be coming your way.

we are looking forward to another browser weekend as well Paul Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 683235 Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 870295

Last edited by Dawnlesley on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm glad all had a great time, well done Tracey Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:33 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Oh this just makes me more excited for our weekender Friday 21 May to 23rd of May Really looking forward to it guys and girls , all friends together brought together for the love of Elvis Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Paul hope you have as good a time as we did, 3 Top Award winners, and 12 fantastic guys showcasing, it was brilliant, only one prob we may need to look for larger venue now Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Tracey wrote:
pauldb38 wrote:
Oh this just makes me more excited for our weekender Friday 21 May to 23rd of May Really looking forward to it guys and girls , all friends together brought together for the love of Elvis Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Paul hope you have as good a time as we did, 3 Top Award winners, and 12 fantastic guys showcasing, it was brilliant, only one prob we may need to look for larger venue now Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Wouldn't go for a bigger venue if i was you tracey, keep it small and personal as you have and enjoy what your doing. Well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanks Paul, not exactly small though it's a 43 bedroom hotel and we where spilling over to others Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_lol

For the folks that's asking me for the next one, I quite fancied a :-
Elvis Winter Wonderland Weekend, but the only dates available near to Christmas are the 17th to 19th Dec, what do you folks think? other than that, I am awaiting other available dates through out the year.

For the folks that's asking me for the next one, I quite fancied a :-
Elvis Winter Wonderland Weekend, but the only dates available near to Christmas are the 17th to 19th Dec, what do you folks think? other than that, I am awaiting other available dates through out the year.

Well the time has come to start planning again and would love to hear some of your suggestions!!

As per usual, the most important part of the weekend is the Elvis sets in the evening!!

But, to add a little something different in the afternoon, what about:-

A Saturday Afternoon Stars in Your Eyes (suitably attired!!) and you've guessed ETA's can't do Elvis

Maybe a Friday Fancy Dress evening

Come on folks Ideas welcome

PS I will be doing most of the organising on my forum this time, just to make things a little easier.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 pm

pauldb38 wrote:

Me and Chris would have loved to come with you guys also but Chris is booked 21st and 22nd may. Have a great time. xx
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:28 am

LISA wrote:
pauldb38 wrote:

Me and Chris would have loved to come with you guys also but Chris is booked 21st and 22nd may. Have a great time. xx

Hi Lisa what a shame you guys will be missed for sure, hope you have great shows on the 21 and 22nd which knowing chris you will have.

Paul xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Kay the devil in disguise

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 am

Paul I'm really hoping i can make it there.
Will be gutted if we cant make it. :-(
Cant wait to see you all again really soon, take care xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm

It has been brought to my attention, that I am breaking the rules for advertising my weekenders reference to URL's to my forum, and the latest event has been removed, therefore please remove ALL my events pages.

All who are involved with the weekend, I apologise for any inconvenience, you can PM me for information!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Elvis Weekender   Another Elvis Weekender - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Elvis Weekender
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3