WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE   Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm

King Creole
As long as I have you
Hard Headed Woman
Trouble
Dixieland Rock
Dont ask me why
Lover Doll
Crawfish
Young Dreams
Steadfast Loyal & True
New Orleans..

Only one here I am not keen on i Steadfast loyal & true - Love all the others fave prolly Trouble I love the ending bit Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE   Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 am

this for me is the best film
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE   Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 am

yes Pete is a great film, proper film, proper story the music all fitted in nicely and was a main part of the story and wasnt like it was just plonked there. I loveeeeeeeee trouble. I found on a cd i have Elvis singing it in 1973 its a slightly different kinda version more bluesy with some high notes, Chris has started to put it in his show when he is able needs a bit of refining but that will hopefully come with time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE   Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 am

i too have the 70's version and use it instead i like it very bluesy and a great guitar riff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE   Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 am

yayyyy its a great version Pete - Luv it Smile
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE   Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Love this film and sound track. Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE 288737
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE   Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis in the Movies - KING CREOLE
Page 1 of 1