WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scope´s Hope – Elvis Sells Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Scope´s Hope – Elvis Sells Out Empty
PostSubject: Scope´s Hope – Elvis Sells Out   Scope´s Hope – Elvis Sells Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Scope´s Hope – Elvis Sells Out Cd-scopes-hope

To be released March 11, 2011: The brandnew BSM Label brings you an audience recording of Elvis Presley´s show in Norfolk, Virginia of July 20, 1975 - 2:30PM (Matinee Performance). The cd has a running time of 79:50 min! The summer tour of 1975, with the exception of the final five city tour of 1976, can easily be considered the last great stand Elvis made. He was healthier, happier, and less distracted by his personal life on stage than he had been in 1973 and 1974.

Back was an Elvis filled with happiness to be touring. He was having a very good time with slightly different setlists, his good ole´TCB band, and the audience. He also pulled out many rare songs, even songs he had never performed live before, and mixed up his set list quite a bit on this summer tour. He was singing with power and inspiration.

Especially in this Norfolk matinee performance he did an extremely powerful version of 'How Great Thou Art' and a rare "Promised Land". So have fun and enjoy the first release by BSM! Every copy of this cd comes with an 20 page booklet full of information regarding the show PLUS an extra poster containing the photo from the front cover of the cd booklet!

Tracklisting:
01. Also Sprach Zarathustra 02. See See Rider 03. I Got A Woman / Amen 04. Big Boss Man 05. Love Me (with false start) 06. If You Love Me (Let Me Know) 07. Love Me Tender 08. All Shook Up 09. Teddy Bear / Dont Be Cruel / 10. Hound Dog 11. The Wonder Of You 12. Polk Salad Annie 13. Band Introductions 14. Johnny B Goode (James Burton) 15. Suzie Q (James Burton) 16. Drum Solo (Ronnie Tutt) 17. Bass Solo (Jerry Scheff ) 18. Piano Solo (Glen D. Hardin) 19. School Day 20. T-R-O-U-B-L-E 21. Why Me Lord ? 22. How Great Thou Art (with reprise) 23. Let Me Be There 24. Funny How Time Slips Away 25. Little Darlin' 26. Mystery Train / Tiger Man 27. Promised Land 28. Can't Help Falling In Love 29. Closing Vamp

Source: For CD Collectors Only / Updated: Mar 5, 2011
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1